Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Saul

He left me in a room for 4 and 1/2 hours never once listed to my concerns regarding my breathing. Called in a script that would not be covered by my insurance and never bothered to respond back to me regarding trying to get medicine. Has been over a week and when I call in they say his box is overflowed and apologize. I have missed 2 weeks if work and not to mention the impact his negligence has had on my health.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

I was directed to Dr. Saul, and am very thankful I was. He is compassionate, empathetic, knowledgeable, willing to actually listen to the patient. He is willing to look into options for his patients. It may take a little longer to see Dr. Saul (wait), but given the fact that I know he is going to spend just as much time with me, I consider him punctual. :)

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Excellent patient care...LISTENS to the patient and takes his time with the patient...does not rush you in and out.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Steven J. Saul's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)