Ratings for Dr. Tammy G. Pruse

She's okay for a Pensacola doctor I guess. She didn't really address any of my issues, but no surprise there. She just goes through the motions. She listened to my problems but didn't notate or help fix them.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr Pride is an amazing person and physician. She is compassionate and knowledgeable for all my needs. I have never had any problems.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I recently changed primary care physicans from Dr Pruse to another Dr. I walked out of her office 2 years later, with the same problems I walked in there with. Remember, you pay for your doctors services. Buyer beware with this Dr. and her office!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Two of her staff the assistant and the one who handles referrals are the reason I dropped her.they were so rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Tammy Pruse is a very good dr. I have had no problems at all! She does not make you feel rushed,and will take all the time you need to go over things. Has even come in on a saturday to call me with results.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

I thought she was a great doctor until I started having health issues And if you have pain issues,forget about her, she doesnt care. Left her and found a doctor that really seems to care.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010