Ratings for Dr. Raphael A. Rusynyk

This was possibly the worst experience I have ever had in a physician's office. When you make the initial appointment they tell you that you are making an appointment with the doctor. However, the first person you will see if the scheduler, if for a colonoscopy. The only reason I even saw the PA was because I insisted. The receptionists are rude and do not make eye contact. You are a "paycheck" not a patient - they make you sign a form turning over your credit card information or making a $200 deposit before you can be seen. If you cannot do this, they will cancel your appointment. On day of the procedure, Dr. Rusynyk does not make much contact beyond walking back with you, barely introduces himself and does not see you afterward. SEE SOMEONE ELSE.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

This doctor had become confrontational with me when I demanded to see him after being discharged from the hospital. He and his staff made no effort at all to see me any sooner than my regularly scheduled appointment almost a month away. He relayed a message, through his recepionist, that I should stop my treatment with no explanation. I know doctors these days do not take the time with their patients; however, if they are being paid for their services then they should attempt to help them, not ignore them. He made no effort in helping me when I was nervous and scared about my condition. I would not recommend this doctor. I believe he should have chosen a different career.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Excellent Doctor. I trust this doctor with my life. He answered all my questions the first time. An honest, down to earth doctor. Does not rush you or your exam. Great staff. Very informative, knowledgeable and takes pictures of the problem areas. I have several pictures of the growths he removed. The jerk I had before left the growths which were pre-cancerous.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Rusynyk for past 6 years and as far as I am concerned, Dr. Rusynyk is top of the line. He was on time for all my appointment's, he has a very pleasant staff (same people for past several years) and he spends all the time you need for him to answer all your questions. He does not rush you. He has a great bedside manner and humor to boot. Even my wife likes the Dr. In fact, she is switching to Dr. Rusynyk.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

honest response.... not a very good experience to say the least

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Dr. Raphael A. Rusynyk's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Milton, FL