Ratings for Dr. Rebecca E. Easterling

I have been a patient of Dr. Easterling for 17 years. My 17 year old daughter now sees her also. We would follow her anywhere. She has taken the time to get to know us and our health concerns as if we are part of her family. She take her time and NEVER rushes. Her knowledge, is excellent. What more could a family want than a doctor who cares for you while she takes care of you, your physical health and your emotional health. We will stay with her until the day she retires!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

My husband, daughter & myself have been seeing Dr Easterling for years & she tells us we're part of her family. She never acts rushed, no matter how busy she is. When my father passed away (also her patient), she called me from home while on maternity leave. I credit her with saving my life, because she caught some abnormalities on routine labwork& sent me to a nephrologist. I was found to be in kidney failure & began treatment and have been doing well. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. E. And her staff.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

She is my Primary Dr since my child was younger 17 years ago. She is very thorough, extremely helpful, and most of all motherly - thoughtful . Love her

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Love, love, love Dr. Easterling. She is my 87 year old mother's doctor

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Rebecca Easterling is our family doctor. Over the years she and her staff have proven to be fair and just in their use of my time, as well as very accommodating when the situation called for it. She probably spends too much time talking with us during visits, but it is all to the benefit of our health. Keep up the good work Rebecca.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Rebecca Easterling is a pinnacle of disappointment. Her office sent me a letter in mid to late 2010 stating that I needed to have a regular mammogram screening. Several weeks later I received a call asking why I hadn't scheduled a screening. During this same time I was seeing Dr. Easterling for eye problems and was receiving ophthamologist referrals; I explained I was concentrating on treating my eye and did not feel a mammogram was an immediate priority for me. I also explained that mammograms were extremely painful for me. Now, several months later, I received a letter stating that they are dropping me as a patient because of non-compliance. In other words, because I did not get a mammogram exactly when and where she wanted me too, she decided to remove me from her patient list. She never wrote or called to check on my eye or to ask for any other routine exams. She only demanded I get a mammogram for preventative cancer screening. I wonder if she still sees patients who smoke?

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Easterling is a good doctor. She spends a good amount of time to listen to your concerns and doesn't make you feel stupid (even if in retrospect you realize you were - it's then you are thankful for just how nice and professional she is!). For those issues she is unfamiliar with she will research and get back with you or refer you a good specialist. There have only been a few instances in the far past where I felt she was being rushed but I think she has addressd whatever was causing those issues and completely overcome that. Her staff are all good hearted individuals. Overall, a great family practice.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Did not feel comfortable with this doctor. Felt like I was a waste of her time and she wasn't listening to my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

She is very insightful and takes her time with each patient, everytime.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Rebecca E. Easterling's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal