Ratings for Dr. Andrew M. Yang

I have had a total of 2 visits with Dr. Yang with both of them together only lasting about 15mins. After dealing with waves of pain for almost 3 weeks I decided to make an appointment to see the doctor. The first visit he decided that I had a strained muscle and dismissed me with a couple of prescriptions. After 5 more days of increasing pain, I scheduled another appointment with him. When he came into the office he stated that he thought it was still just a muscle and was ready to dismiss me. I had to ask him to run some tests. After the ultrasound had been done I ended up having to call them for the results. I have since changed doctors and will not be returning to him again. His lack of bedside manner was simply amazing. I guess it goes to show that it's all in making money for him.

Submitted September 12, 2012

Very thorough and helpful. Listens well and does not just hand you a prescription.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Andrew M. Yang's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Niceville, FL