Ratings for Dr. Wesley D. Scoles

Never got an appointment even though I had been a patient. They made a fill out new patient info because I had not been to the office 4 years and it would take 10 days to process the same information they already had. How could I rate this guy when I couldn't see him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

very caring staff somewhat caring doctor scoles has helped me greatly with all my issues

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I had high blood pressure and Dr. Scoles kept trying me on different meds that just made me sicker. If I hadn't switched doctors I might have never known I had a really low vitamin D level and that was helping raise my blood pressure. Also I found out I had liver issues and all those medications he was trying to make me take was not helping. Otherwise, he's a really nice guy.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Kind, caring and very well informed. Always make time to see you in an emergency with or without appointment

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Scoles is an amazing doctor and person. He truly cares about every patient and takes the time to actively listen and explain things without talking down to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

Dr. Wesley D. Scoles's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

GHI