Ratings for Dr. David A. Turner

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!! He told my daughter he always delivers his babies - NOT TRUE. He was uninformative and dismissive at best during my daughter's pregnancy. Shortly after her delivery, she developed an infection in her birth canal - which he left untreated even though she went to 2 other doctors who confirmed the infection was present. She returned to his office several times after that, when the infection spread to her kidneys and he was again rude and dismissive...calling the other doctors who saw her stupid. He even told her she was pregnant, then said "Just kidding" after a long pause. That is not funny to anyone in any situation. So now, she is seeing her 4th doctor for an infection that has become quite serious - the infection he missed and could have been treated and resolved over 4 weeks after the initial visit. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

He is a terrible doctor. I am surprised he hasn't lost his medical license yet. Stay away from using David Turner, unless you are ok with the risk of having a terrible birthing experience. He misdiagnosed my wife to twist our arms into gettting a C-Section. He listens to rock-n-roll while doing the C-Section. I really don't think that's cool.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

He's very rude & has no compassion for his patients. Anything you tell him he covers it up by saying , " that's just signs of pregnancy". Long story short my child died from a placenta abruption and when I can back two weeks later t his office no that I expected anything but all he said was to not try and have anymore kids anytime soon. He didn't even say he was sorry or at least reach out to hug me.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Extremely poor bedside manner, at 25 weeks pregnant when he entered the exam room there was not "how are you feeling?" instead he asked "if I had been having any bleeding?" and then preceded to measure my tummy telling me to come back in 2 weeks for my glucose test. This is my 3rd child, so I have to mention that if I had had any bleeding I would not have waited for my appt, I would have gone to the ER. There was no history leading to this question, he was rude and I spent more time in the waiting room than the exam room. Not a pleasant experience to say the least. I am almost 7 months pregnant and will be looking for a new OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Had a very bad experience here. He was very unprofessional and belittled me.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Turner is my wife's Obstetrician, but I'm at a lot of the appointments. (It's my baby, too!) He has delivered all four of our babies. We appreciate his conservative approach. He makes sure that all of our questions are answered before he leaves the exam room.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

I went into Dr Turners office for an annual- it had been 2 years since I saw a GYN... I had some abnormal paps in the past, but no other doc in town thought it was a big deal. Dr.Turner did further tests, to try to make sure it wasnt anything serious. After all the results were back, he told me that if I hadnt come in when I had, I would have had cervical cancer within 6months. I am so thankful that he took it seriously, did what needed to be done, & found the problem before it got to that point. He is a great doctor. During exams & procedures, he talked to me, & it eased a lot of my anxiety... I truly think hes awesome, & I'll be with him until he retires!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. David A. Turner's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal