Ratings for Dr. Lawrence P. King

Dr. King has been my daughters doctor for 12 of her 13 years. I couldn't ask for a better and more thorough doctor with a very caring staff.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. King is the best doctor! My kids love him he is a very sweet man. And VERY GOOD with kids!! I am very happy with every staff member also. Everyone is smiling and very polite. This is the best doctor my kids have had and hopefully will be there doctor for a very long time.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. King is a very caring doctor. He really tries to spend as much time with you (it is hard this day and age), and he really listens to you..and what you want to do with your illness. He has helped me to decide what is best for me, including what I do and don't want to do. I really like him. The wait time to get an appointment is long (new patients)- but he just has so many patients!!!! It is worth the wait...he is actually here in Pensacola, FL now- not B'ham...

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Lawrence P. King's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fort Walton Beach, FL