Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. ZIMMERMANN

Dr. Zimmerman has been my doctor for several years now. He is very knowledgeable and understanding. He takes time to listen to your concerns and works hard to make sure you are getting the best care and the right medications. His staff is very good, especially his nurses. I would recommend him to anyone. If you are holding off on choosing a physician because you don't know where to go or who to choose, call Dr. Zimmerman. You won't regret making that call.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

I've had the privilige of having the same doctor for 6+yrs. Dr. Zimmermann is honest,compassionate & very thourough in making sure his diagnosis, is the right one. His staff sets the example of excellence in service of handling appointments, followups & personal attention. Its rare to find these days, but regardless of volume in patients that day, the staff has been well trained to handle it all & with such professionalism. I always feel safe when I'm there, to me that is important.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Zimmerman has been my Dr. for 4 years. He is extremely knowlegeable, thorough, and is very caring. He is highly respected by staff at Sacred Heart Hospital. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Stephen J. ZIMMERMANN's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1996)