Ratings for Dr. Bradley B. Hawkins

Caring and compassionate Doctor. Really cares about you as a person, as well as his patient!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Best Doctor I have ever had bar none! I can not say enough about this Drs skills and care of his payients

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Today was my first visit with Dr Hawkins:) After having horrible experience with other doctors, I was very nervous before I met him. When I saw how sweet he was, I was almost in tears to how grateful I was. He listened to what was going on with me and helped me with getting referrals to places that I needed to go to. I finally feel like I can trust a doctor again! And his MA and the rest of the staff was great as well:) so blessed to find a doctor who loves to SERVE his patients and not look at me as a paycheck or pass judgment on me before he even talked to me. Thank you a hundred times over!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Can't say enough about Dr. Hawkins. He's caring and considerate. Never rushes or makes you feel like you're wasting his time. Each time I bring one of my daughters in, he talks with them about peer pressure and doing the right thing. Just overall a fantastic doctor! His nurse is sweet and bubbly as well, takes time to talk to my girls and tell stories about her kids.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Hawkins is the best doctor. I drive 45 minutes to see him; been seeing him for about five years now. My mother also sees Dr. Hawkins and now my newborn son is under the care of him. LOVE him!! He listens well, offers great advice, and treats you good!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

I met with Dr. Hawkins today looking for a primary care physician. I was pleased that he really took the time to get to know me and my medical history/issues. I figured, like most places that I have been previously, that I would spend most of my time answering quesions for a medical assistant or nurse. He spent a good bit of time with me and got my ball rolling before I even left! The blood work is tomorrow and MRI's next week! What a load off my mind to find a doctor who really made me feel and know that I was truly in good hands. I look forward to our doctor patient relationship.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Best dr EVER! I've been using him for several years now, in fact I drive back to use him since I live in AL now. Don't want to give up a great dr. He spends a lot of time with you listening, showing you on a chart, or drawing if it will help you understand more. Just a caring man!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Hawkins for several years. We love Dr. Hawkins. He is such a wonderful doctor and is very friendly and warm. He always listens to us intently, we never feel rushed, he gives us the medication we need to get better. He is very knowledgeable. He is the best doctor we have ever been to anywhere and we feel very blessed to have him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

The most concerned dedicated doctor i have ever visited. He cares about your total health. He is what every doctor should be.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

Dr. Hawkins listens intently to you as if you were his only patient that day......priceless. He works with you as a partner and considers all aspects of your life as part of your medical situation. (how your family is effected, how your job might alter your ability to follow a treatment etc....) I recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Dr. Bradley B. Hawkins's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)