Ratings for Dr. Tracey E. Hellgren

Dr. Hellgren is the equivalent of a band aid. She will reluctantly send you to a specialist, and if you don't specify which one you want she will send you to her buddies. The front desk is rude and not helpful.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

This has been my PCP since the late 90's. Now, my husband and children are patients as well. She takes excellent care of us and is always so sweet. She is wonderful with prevention (but she does not judge) and has found things wrong before they got to be a problem and made necessary referrals AND made sure specialists took care of my needs. She really enjoys being a good doctor and seems to care versus some who only see it as a businE$$. Her nurse, Todd is great about calling promptly to explain lab results, answering questions, etc. I cannot say enough, and we will probably not ever get this level of care again once we move to a new area for work.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

She is my primary physician. The hustle and bustle that comes with running a walk-in clinic probably attributes to me not giving the punctuality and staff a 5. Both of those issues are acceptable as-is, but not perfect. Dr. Hellgren herself is a very dedicated doctor and I'm proud to have been seeing her for almost 15 years.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Very nice, down to earth, helpful doctor that I have been seeing for over 5 years now.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Excellent and caring doctor. She has helped me with my health for 11 years. She makes sure everything is covered. Also keeps me in line with what I need to do, but always in a kind way.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Tracey E. Hellgren's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company