Ratings for Dr. Eric L. Frank

I did not want to go to a chiropractor but my primary care doctor sent me to Dr Frank. Best thing that ever happened to me! I have had surgery for herniated disc and within two years I was in the same pain as before the surgery. Dr Frank gave me pain relief within a few treatments. When my back gives me trouble I go see him and I'm feeling fine. I call Dr Frank my "miracle doctor".

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr.frank was very INAPPROIATE with me during our visits!! Advice to female clients STAY AWAY especially if you're attractive!! Dr. Frank is narcissistic and only concern is himself!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Very rude when first entered the room. Couldnt tell me the problem with my lower back nor could he fix it. Wouldnt recommend him. Was much happier with Dr. Buck Waters

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

I was a chiropractic sceptic. When my back went out of whack and I had no choice, I went to him based on a recommendation. He fixed it immediately. My back has malfunctioned three times in the last four years -- a visit to this doctor and I'm like new again.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I think Dr. Frank is very Knowledgeable and he is just an all around Good Doctor. Not to Many like him..Audra

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr Eric Frank is the best doctor I have ever had

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Eric L. Frank's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1988)