Ratings for Dr. Roberto Morales

He is the most amazing OB. He was excellent with my first pregnancy and wonderful and took the time with my husband and I with our miscarriage too. I am now pregnant for the third time and going to him again:)

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

All around amazing doctor! He is very personable, helpful, and caring. He has great bedside manner and has a great personality.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Morales. He is very personable and makes you feel welcomed instead of most doctors that see you as another face. His nurse, Dana, is absolutely the best. After going thru infertility and my previous doctor not wanting to treat me because of my weight, I felt so "unjudged" by him and he was eager to help. I am now pregnant with my second child and the entire office remembers me and my first child from almost 4 years ago. You just don't get the type of service you get from him anywhere. He likes to make you feel comfortable and joke around and that's the type of doctor I want especially when you are in such an uncomfortable position!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

wonderful bedside manner the best doctor I have ever had

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

after working with this doctor sometime and getting to know and see how he related to his patients I decided to become on myself. I was more that pleased with the care I receiced from him and his staff. I would recommemt him to any of my friends and familt.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Roberto Morales's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1989)

Avmed