Ratings for Dr. Pamela M. Klein

My family and I have enjoyed the privilege of having Dr. Klein as our pediatrician for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

You won't find a more caring and knowledgeable pediatrician. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Best in the area hands down. Knowledgable, experienced, compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Klein has one of the most successful practices in the area for over 20 years. My children saw her and now my grandchildren see her. She is thorough, compassionate and frankly amazing.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

My daughter does not see Dr. Klein but she was the one who called me back after hours. She seemed extremely irritated that I was calling on a night during a holiday (because obviously I wanted my daughter to be sick) and she was not friendly at all. Every doctor that has called me back during after hours has been extremely nice and helpful. Dr. Klein needs an ego check.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr Klein is an excellent physician, and is part of a group of excellent physicians! Everyone in her office is caring and professional. She always listens to the concerns of parents and patients. She puts the patients health and safety first, and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Klein recently diagnosed my teenage son with diabetes. When we went to the hospital the nursing staff and specialty doctors all kept telling us how lucky we were to have found this out so early in his disease process. We had been in to see Dr. Klein for a well check and based on a few screening questions she asked him, she decided to check a urine which led to the diagnosis! We were in shock! All the staff at the hospital have a great deal of respect for Dr. Klein. I'm so glad she's our doctor. My son is our only child and I wouldn't trust him to anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

She did not seem interested in my daughter at all. I expect a pediatrician to talk to my daughter or at least acknowledge her. The office was very depressing... no artwork on the wall for babies/kids to look at. Will not go back.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

I love this Dr. She is very helpful and though and listens to you as a parent. Both my daughters like her very much to. The staff and nurses are very nice and helpful too

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008