Ratings for Dr. Iona Wile

After years of mediocre treatment by her gp in halifax, my mother was referred to Dr Wile . She was patient, thorough, compationate and helpful every time we contacted her. If I had a choice, I'd prefer to have my parents go to Dr Wile on a regular basis!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

EXCELLENT , ONE OF THE MOST COMPASSIONATE PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET .

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Would not recommend. This doctor is unfriendly, cocky, and treats her staff awful.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Staff do not answer the telephone and there is no vehicle in place to leave a message if an appointment is necessary or if inquiring about test results. There is an expectation that patients continue to re-dial until someone answers.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

dr iona seems great at first helping with pain management,soon got worse .she is hard to get in to talk to so not a good manager.her staff is the worst ever.her nurse is the worst also the admin staff frig everything up, they treated me like a junky off the street absolutely no respect.dr wile you need all new front line staff I will have no choice but to fire you and place a complaint.I drove for 3.5 hours because the scheduling (lady)would not could not help us only to find that they canceled my apt. without even a sorry I was told off and dismissed totally rude ignorant and mean.Im sorry dr wile but your fired...

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Wile for many years. I think she is the best in her field. Always has time to listin an d make sure you understand everything she tells you . I am very happy to have her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

I see this docyer at her pain clinic she has really helped me with my problems she is so nice and has a great personality we love her.I dont have reason to ever go to her office only the clinic in windsor but this Im thankful for , her staff at the office is rude,she should have someone call and she should listen in on the call. that would get that **** fired for sure. she was so rude to me I was I was gonna go there ,my wife saved your ass,from gettin chewed out face to face,doesdt hurt to be nice to people.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr.Wile is not a very friendly doctor, she doesn't want to take the time to listen to your problems and if you go back over and over again with the same complaints, she acts like it is all in your head and you are waiting her time, if you are a patient who has been diagnosed with depression that will be the cause of all your problems, once I was diagnosed with thyroid problems I was able to go off my antidepressants, after years of me complaining about what was obviously a thyroid issue. I find her very judgmental, if I could find a new doctor I would be gone, luckily she has Dawn Lowe NP who is wonderful, if not for her I would still be suffering. Dr. Wile is great at writing prescriptions.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Unhappy with this doctor. Poor followup and reponse time. Seems to have difficulty keeping up with her patients. Unpleasant by times.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

When I go to her with with a problem and she tries one treatment, sends me for one test, etc and nothing shows up then that's the end of it as far as she is concerned.Dawn Lowe is much better.I know there is a shortage of doctors but is that any reason we need to be held hostage?R eceptionsit is really rude.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010