Ratings for Dr. Dina M. Navarro

Contentious. Uncomfortable bedside manner. Rough pap. But seems intensely willing to assertively figure it out...

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Misdiagnosed me had to go to another new dr to get help. Horrible dr. Think twice before you trust her diagnosis

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

NEVER use this doctor. I lost my son two years ago (not all her fault), she was the doctor on call and I was 23 weeks. I had bleeding problems the entire time. She never paged my doctor and caused me to hemorrhage. My water broke and she did nothing to stop labor. After the first DNC she performed, it when i hemorrhaged and finally my Dr was called in for emergency surgery. The worst part, I thought my son was born dead. He lived for 43 minutes and she told my husband he didn't make it. I did not know my son had lived until I saw the death cert. She is a foul person.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Do not use . i used her and she was supposed to clean the c section incision for a 2nd surgery as normal and I had infection oozing out and went to Er and had septic infection. would not recommend to anyone. she sent me home with meds but had to go see another dr to fix the incision .

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Never will I use her again ever Dr.medlock is so much better even though I have never visited his office he did a great job delivering my baby boy

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr Navarro was my gyno from the age of 18 til I was 29... I will be 34 next month.She dismissed me for 3 no call no shows.I truly believed it was 2 but begged for forgiveness, to give me another chance, for Navarro to at least speak with me,call me on the phone, after all I had been complaining of depression and anxiety since I first started seeing her...of which she never recommended anyone to me, said she couldn't prescribe me anything (later of which other dr's said this was un-true, etc).The other thing I didn't mention was I think why this whole ordeal was so bothersome to me is that she was my very first gyno, so she knew all of my issues/problems, etc tho she always had poor bedside manner and I always felt rushed,I guess I wanted to be the one to dismiss her and had always planned on it.It was a huge blow to me that given I was her patient as long as I was,had complained and she KNEW I had been depressed, she wouldn't even speak to me over the phone or allow me another chance.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

I was so unhappy with this doctor that I switched to another OB mid-pregnancy. She would interrupt and not listen to my questions or comments and would often respond with a very arrogant and condescending attitude. She also seemed very quick to recommend taking medications for headaches and nausea which I was under the impression are normal symptoms of pregnancy. At my last appointment, my husband came in for the first time and she did not even acknowledge his presence. She just has a terrible "bed-side" manner and is not interested in the thoughts and feelings of her patients. I would never recommend Dr. Navarro to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Navarro and her staff have been extremely helpful and attentive during my twin pregnancy (which is also my first). I can call any time during office hours to have questions/concerns addressed immediately. She does run a little late from time to time, but I'm always pleased with the amount of time she spends with me and understand that emergencies happen. I know I will be given priority when it is warranted.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Dina M. Navarro's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal