Ratings for Dr. Richard R. Thacker

This doctor is not afraid to spend time with you. He gives a good overall amount of time and care. I have felt that he cares about the problem his patient is having and he does order appropriate treatment. His staff has always been friendly and helpful and I have never felt less like they treat me in an unprofessional manner. The office in general is busy but so are they all in this community. Yes, the waits can be longer than wanted, but I would not want to feel that he was hurrying me through my appointment and who am I to guess that someone else's problems may take longer than was scheduled? This doctor is willing to listen and treat the patients in his care with a concern that shows that he is a very good doctor. If I had it to do over I would go to him in a heartbeat and happily I do. :)

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I agree with the other poster, this is the WORST place I have ever been to. Waited over 45 min and was not seen, I ended up leaving and wasting 2 hrs of my day and not getting my test results back, now I have to find a new dr. and have my records transferred and waste more time and $$. Do NOT go here.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

very unprofessional staff. Nurse (Ayers) is cold and seems unhappy; overall i wouldnt recommend anyone use this doctor or his nursing staff. these people have their priorities out of line and it seems that the office goal is to move patients in and out asap.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

truly cares about his patients and is a very good listener.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Richard R. Thacker's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1992)