Ratings for Dr. Ruth A. Henchey

With all due respect to some of the other reviewers, you would not know a good doc if you met one. Been seeing Dr. Henchey for over 5 years and have 0 problems with her or her staff. She knows her stuff and will tell you the truth.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr Henchey is awesome and kind. I was having seizures one after the other. My internal Dr referred me to her and what a blessing she was. Her bed side manner did not matter to me. She appears to be passive but that did not interfere with my care. I have been seizure free since 1998. Dr Henchey did the proper testing to determine in what area of the brain I was having seizure activity and treated it accordngly. I love Dr Henchey because of God and Dr Henchey I am seizure free. Thank you Dr Henchey.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Staff there are really nice how ever Dr. Henchey is rude and very passive. She has no bed side manner what so ever. I DO NOT recommend her at all! how ever the other Doctors in that practice are great !!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Don't go!!! She was very passive. Didn't answer any ofy questions. And she questions the referring doctors as to why you are there... horrible, horrible woman!! ( a true B )

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Condescending, rude, didn't listen. Acted like I was being dishonest about my past medications.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Very rude, didn't listen, started her routine and would not let us say anything, ordered in office test that required Dr. Henchey to perform 2nd half, Henchey never showed, we left after waiting 45min, they still charged us the full amount, ordered another test on my mothers leg saying she had leg pain, my mom had no leg pain until Henchey squeezed it real hard, I told her she never has complained of leg pain, Henchey said "we don't want your mother to die of a blood clot". Of course the test was negative and put my mom through added misery for Henchey's lack of ability. It shouldn't take you long to find a better neurologist. Staff tried to be nice but they wern't any help and even blamed Dr. Henchey for the delay like it happens all the time.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Henchey has to be the best nuerologist I have seen so far. I would recommend her to almost anyone. You have to be willing to listen to her say it like it is. But she is not rude as others try to say, in fact she came in my room all smiles, laughed during my appointment, conversed with me, and left with a smile. She listened to everything I had to say and offered me lots of great advice.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Overall a dissapointing experience and very unproductive;sour demeanor and attitude were noted.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Does not listen, waited 50 minutes for her to snub me and my mother for 5. She was very condescending and knew everything before we even tried to discuss anything.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Does not communicate well. Never got a straight answer to any question, still dont understand whats wrong with me. Rude personality, has a very hibrow atitude towards her patient. Contradicted herself several times while we discussed possible reasons for my problem. It was a total waste of my time and money to see this doctor. I do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr. Ruth A. Henchey's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental