Ratings for Dr. Terry J. Wallace

I was visiting friends in Pensacola and having a great deal of back pain. Dr. Wallace took me right in and I am feeling better than I have in months. He was very kind and courteous. If I live in Pensacola I would be a regular patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Wallace to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Wallace's for over 25 years. I was in an automobile accident that was caused by a **** driver. I literally could not walk when I visited Dr. Wallace the first time. I had to learn that one visit is not enough. Over time, he was able to fix my back the best way possible. I will forever have bulging discs and facet arthropathy. The bad rating by the patient earlier is truly a mystery to me as I have had nothing, but a positive experience with his office and more importantly with him. I feel very fortunate to have found him as my chiropractor as a lot of people seem to herd patients in like cattle. I have been extremely please with my treatment.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

I have been a patient for 10 years and was referred to him by my mortgage officer when I moved into town. Since then, I have referred several people to him and all have been very satisfied with their care. Dr. Wallace and his staff are very professional, caring and accommodating. He has helped me greatly over the years, dealing with the results of my clumsiness (lol) as well as chronic pain conditions. I have received chiropractic care in the past in the different states in which I have lived, and I can truly say that he is the best chiropractor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Wallace for 28 years. I have had injuries to my neck that could have crippled me in time but Dr. Wallace saved me from years of pain by his adjustments and care. At my age I deal with arthritis, scoliosis, bone spurs and fibromyalgia. If not for Dr. Wallaces's care my only other choice is to take lots of pain meds but because of my adjustments I can function AND it doesn't cost me or Medicare thousands of dollars as the physicians do. As far as Dr. Wallace, he is one of the kindest most caring Drs. that I have ever been to. He also treats all of my family and many of my friends. I would recommend him in any situation. If he can't help you he will suggest what route you should take! His staff are also very helpful and easy to deal with. I've never had to sit and wait because he over booked either. I hate that with Drs.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Wallace is always, honest, caring and unconcerned. I have been going to him for a bad back for more than 10 years. He is very careful, will never push you farther than is safe. He always seems to know exactly where the problem is. I have an MRI which indicates my discs are in poor condition, but he has kept me moving and for the most part free of pain. He never recommends treatments which are not useful..I have also found the PT staff to be considerate and careful when working with the Ultrasound etc. I highly recommend Dr. Wallace and his staff without qualification.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

DR. WALLACE HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO DIAGNOSE/TREAT MY PAIN. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I was over charged twice on my copay. I was given a treatment that lasted 3 mins that should have been atleast 8 minutes minimum for billing purposes but ofcourse my insurance was still billed. His adjustment techniques aren't the best. I left once after an adjustment hurting more than when I arrived. He doesn't seem to care about his patients. But he definitely cares about money! I will never go back and would not let any of my family or friends go either. If 0 stars was an option that would be my rating!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013