Ratings for Dr. Ziad M. Mamish

Dr Mamish was very kind and courteous. He was attentive and listed to my questions and concerns. He gave clear and direct options.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

My husband and I both see Dr. Mamish and wouldn't see anyone else. Ten years ago, two doctors wanted to remove my healthy thyroid because of nodules. Dr. Mamish said that his job was to keep me out of surgery. He keeps a close watch and I'm doing great. I like his through and conservative approach. My husband's diabetes is well controlled under his care.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Very kind humble and knowledgeable Highly recomended .Those who have given a negative review need to look at the mirror He is straight to the point, and very easy to understand and l appreciate all what he has done to make my life better. Thank you Dr Mamish

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

They are NEVER on time. Normal wait time is 45 minutes after appointment time. Dr. Mamish is rude and won't even let you ask a question, guess he knows everything about me. His PA on the other hand is WONDERFUL, listens to all concerns and answers any questions that I may have.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Very compassionate doctor, great character, highly educated, highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

was referred to Dr. Mamish by my rheumatologist because my calcium level was too high. I was treated very nicely, and was actually diagnosed with a tumor on my parathyroid. He administers a yearly ultrasound to keep track of any growth. Under his practice my calcium level is normal. I have osteoporosis, he increased my vitamin D considerably and my last bone scan showed improved levels of bone density. I will say, on the negative side, the wait is long, but I have great respect for him and his treatment on my behalf.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Was not pleased! Went there for my hypothyroid. Started to tell him how I was feeling and he interrupted me and said "it doesn't matter how you feel, we only go by the numbers" I cried because he would not even listen to me. Then he said "there are other doctors you can go to" I just sat a cried. He does not want to work with you and could care less how you feel. He gave me a generic prescription that cost me 10.00 and ordered a test (just to appease me) Got home and looked up the symptoms for what he was testing me for and I had only 1 symptom. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

Dr. Ziad M. Mamish's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1982)