Ratings for Dr. John O. Gage

Arrested for prostitution!!! No thanks. Not that I care, just not a quality I would accept from a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Gage was and has been very knowledgeable of the Whipple procedure he performed on my wife. He was very informative at all times and took the time needed to accomplish this. His head nurse and staff has been very helpful when contacted. I would use him for any surgery. He worked good with the team to handle my wife's problem.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

This doctor is the worst doctor I have ever had. He has a rotten bedside manner, and he looks and talks like walking death! He sucks the life out of the room when he enters. He waited & delayed to perform routine surgery on my spouse due to a personal conflict with another doctor, and when he finally relunctantly performed the surgery, his first words out of the OR were "I doubt that got it...that couldn't have been it"! He & his staff are like walking zombies - no smiles, no personality, & he sounds like Krusty the Clown. In my opinion, I would rather die on the side of the road than have him work on me! Just my opinion. He may know his subject, but his manner, personality and treatment of his patients is less than stellar. There are plenty of other doctors who actually spend time explaining their methods and thoughts to their patients and have good interaction with their patients. Don't settle when you deserve better care & a doctor that has concern for you!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. John O. Gage's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)