Ratings for Dr. Umberto Cellupica

Dr. Cellupica is by far the most knowledgeable, patient, kind, doctor I have ever met. He always ensures my questions are answered and never makes me feel unimportant. He takes his time with each patient and makes sure you are satisfied before you leave. I trust him and am so thankful to have him as a doctor for my one year old son. He was able to tell that my son would have an allergy before we even tested him. He is a fantastic doctor, I highly highly recommend him. The nurses and receptionists are great, as well.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Very good doctor.unfortunately he is not available most of the time. A sick kid cant wait 2 weeks to see him!!! Very rude and awful receptionist! So sorry ,although I like this doctor, I am not going back! Whenever you need this doctor he is not available. And you have to deal with dr Witt ,if you call her doctor!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I can only say great things about Dr. Cellupica but his receptionist is just awful. We are parents of sick children and some (not even a lot) kindness, compassion, and patience would go a long way. I just got spoken to in the most condescending way.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Cellupica is a very kind, patient and knowledgeable doctor. My children have been with him for 15+ years and he has taken care of all my 3 children. He has always made us feel comfortable and open to asking any questions. Always correctly diagnoses. He never rushes the visit. He always takes his time. The head nurse is amazing and so kind. She always makes my kids feel very comfortable (i.e. when giving needles). The receptionists are also very nice and considerate. Overall, Dr. Cellupica is an AMAZING pediatrician.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

He is very kind and patient and has an amazing bedside manner. His knowledge and experience are evident from the moment he walks in the door. 7 years and 3 kids later we are so happy that he is our pediatrician.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

He ensured that I was properly treated when I struggled with my mental illnesses in my high school years. He was always supportive and caring, there is no other paediatrician out there like him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

My children have been patients for the past 12 years. I love Dr. Cellupica. He is vert caring and compassionate. His new walkin hours makes it easier for our buse schedules. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Continuous sad & disappointing experiences. We were referred to Dr. Cellupica by Sick Kids as our daughter was born with heart issues. A referral was faxed to this office and after not hearing from them for 3 weeks, we called to inquire and were told they had received nothing. A 2nd referral was faxed and we were not contacted at all. After 2 more weeks went by we called again and were told by reception the Doctor was still reading her file and would let us know if he would take her as a patient. We eventually received our first appointment scheduled a couple weeks from then. A week before the apoointment we received a call on a Friday and were told Doctor isn't available that day and cancelled our appointment asking us to call to reschedule. After the weekend, I called and got 5 busy signals over 3 hours. Finally I got through to a receptionist who couldn't locate our daughter’s file, couldn't retain her name after I told clearly her 3 times, and referred to it as her 4 month old follow-up instead of a first meeting. Incidentally the appointment was yet another week away. This ordeal cost us valuable time in our child's growth, development, and care. After being so frustrated we found a different paediatrician so we called this office to cancel the appointment but got voicemail. We still haven't received an acknowledgment of the message we left yet. Doctor Cellupica may be one of the best in the field but either his inept staff prevented us from finding that out or he just didn't have the spine to tell us in person he didn't want to take our daughter as a patient. Either way, this is a poor way to treat people and extremely unprofessional.

Submitted May 31, 2016

Never had an issue with Dr. Cellupica and emails. He has always, always, always answered in a timely manner. Besides which, I am sure he is well sought after and has a family of his own. It is a gross exaggeration to say it is days. It has never been the case for me and I have had this service for years with him. I've also never found him rude. Pleasant, educated doctor. I too feel lucky to have him. His office is super busy, but great. His head nurse is wonderful with my kids as well.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Very upset. He takes DAYS to answer emails. And on his bad days you don't want to see him. Trust me. He's rude

Submitted March 29, 2016