Ratings for Dr. John S. Kovar

I found Dr. Kovar in the mid 80's when he first opened his office across from St. Simons church. He is the best, hands down, and I would never switch! I was in severe pain on a Sunday when he returned my call after I left a message. He and his wife met me at his office where he opened the doors and saw me immediately. During my months of treatment, he handled the insurance company when they tried to pressure me out of treatment. He truly cares about his patients, and he keeps up with the newest of technology in his field. I have always recommended him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

His staff is very friendly and attentive. Dr. Lobar is very timely--I've never had to wait moe than 5-10 minutes max. He has an extremely excellent bedside manner. He is one of the nicest doctors of any specialty that I have seen. He is very knowledgable and keeps current in his practice. He is also very into holistic treatments and supplements. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

I have never had to wait over 5 minutes past my scheduled appointment time, and the receptionist is always prepared with my chart. There have been many rumors about chiropractors, and how they can "jerk you around." Dr. Kovar is not one of these. He is more into prevention, but can treat a sudden condition if necessary. I see him once a month, and I feel he has helped me tremendously in maintaining my health after a major back surgery.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Dr. John S. Kovar's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fort Walton Beach, FL