Ratings for Dr. Lorna O. Bennett

Dr. Bennett is by far the best Dr. I have ever met. She is an expert at taking care of kids, she loves her job, and she is dedicated to providing the best care possible !!! Love you Dr. Bennett !

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Best doctor ever, love her to pieces and my kids adore her, they also love her staff specially nurse Lily, she is super sweet and kind, also very pretty and funny. We love Dr B and her office.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr Bennett is the best MD without a doubt, her staff is great, we love Lily (her nurse), absolutely the best doctor ever. WE LOVE YOU DOCTOR B.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Best dr. Around great with kids we love you dr. Bennett

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Bennett and her staff are always courteous, on time, and helpful. The office is quaint, clean, neat, and decorated with children in mind. They are always available to make same day appointments and can squeeze you in if need be. Our family loves Dr. Bennett and her staff!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I absolutely love Dr B she is the best, now with her new office in Clermont I do not mind driving 2 hours just to see my kids being well taken care of. Her staff, and nurse are amazing. Im so happy we found her and everyone that hears her name Loves her. She is truly a pleasure to have as a doctor, my daughter just turned 18 and refuses to see an adult doctor because she said no other doctor can ever take care of her health like Dr Bennett.. HIGHLY RECOMMEND MY DOCTOR she is amazing, caring, loving, and her new nurse is also amazing I cant ask for more. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Very pleased with her interaction with my child. She talked to child on her level and discussed issues with her which was age appropriate.My daughter liked her very much.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

I have read and agree with all the good things people have said about her. She is the doctor to all my three children. At times we have to wait longer, but that is due to her busy schedule in the office as well as the hospital. I have read that she wasn't at the office, well she does how rounds at the hospital during lunch hours and answers emergencies during the day. She is not your typical american doctor who will rush you out of the office once your 15 minutes is up. We all trade wait time for that attention.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr.Bennett filled in for my doctor when he was away on two different occasions. I cannot say anything bad about her! She is incredibly sweet and takes the time to explain any questions that an overwhelmed new parent may have! I would almost consider switching over to her, because she was that nice to us! I have never had such a kind a sympathetic doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Best doctor I have ever been too!! We absolutely love her. My boys have been going to her for 5 years each starting at birth. She does great with new moms several times talking to me about being a new mom. Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011