Ratings for Dr. Richard Petrilli

The front office staff has to go. Rude,snobby and condescending!! Go elsewhere...

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Hi's noooot the #1 Doctor in Apopka his so dry and embittered dentist that I see in all my life...and what about the staff??? The skinny girl that u see in the front is so stupid and had a bad spoken, her attitude is so awfully that you can see in the world if you can prevent come to see this doctor great for you bit if you come...the only thing that I can say you is...GOOD LUCK LOL

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

My entire family were patients for years. The ladies that clean your teeth were always wonderful and professional. From Dr Petrilli I always felt like he was "looking" for work before it was necessary. Another dentist confirmed that after he recommended very expensive replacement of existing caps. But the real reason I left was because of the front desk staff. They are rude and arrogant. My husband called to reschedule an appointment & was told that there would be $150 rescheduling charge because it was less than a week out. It was six days prior to the appointment and he had tried calling the previous day but got voicemail. He thought he would just call back but the office was closed before he got around to it. I tried to reason with the office but they make no exceptions "because the Drs time is very valuable", but evidently my husbands is not. We never rescheduled the appointment and never returned to the office. My family of 4 had been patients for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Love this office! I have been scared of the dentist since I was a kid, but Dr. Petrilli and his staff really put me at ease.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I went to Dr. Petrilli for a second opinion, after I had gone to another Dr. in the area that recommended multiple fillings, crowns, and a deep cleaning. Not only was his staff warm and friendly, but he was wonderful and explained to me every detail of what he recommended, which ended up only being a filling and a crown. He even showed me the x-ray so I could see what he was talking about. I really appreciated the helpful staff and his patience with me.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

I have to question his level of ethics.I got a second opinon on his treatment plan for me, and thats how I was able to confirm my suspicions of his self serving motives. an exam and xray from another dentists evaluation resulted in her not finding any need for the replacement of a crown or the more expensive cleaning maintance program devise by petrilli. Needless to say I am no longer casting my vote for him.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

I like Dr. Pretrilli but the front office staff is to be desired. I am looking for a new dentist because of this.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Snobby and difficult to work with. Don't bother. Nice doctor, lousy and unprofessional arrogant girls at the front desk.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010