Ratings for Dr. Randall C. Brown

I am a patient of Dr. Brown's and find he and his staff to be professional and courteous. I have family and friends that have been patients of his for many many years and have told me to switch dentists. I am very pleased that I have finally made the change.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I've been going to this dentist for about 2 years now. I find the staff to be courteous and efficient. They are generally punctual as at times I'm sure a procedure may take longer than anticipated. The actual dental work as been good as well! I find the general experience to professional.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Arrogant doctor with unfriendly arrogant staff. I called about a toothache and was told they had an opening that same day. My wait time wasn't terribly long. Once I got to the back literally all the assistant (who didn't say one word to me) did was take a panoramic and 1 PA x-ray then seated me. The doctor came out, no lab coat or gloves, took a mirror tapped my tooth said rootcanal and walked away. I thought it was a joke. I couldn't believe they were going to get paid by my insurance company for that****. Like that's considered a dental exam now? I decided to go to a real doctor, I called up to get a copy of my xrays and they rudely demanded $25 for them. I understand some places charge for them. All they had to do was print them and I would pick it up or just email them over. I know plenty of offices that don't charge unless it's just to cover the postage cost. I would definitely never go back or even recommend this place to anyone ever.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

One of the best dentist I have ever gone too. Staff is great there.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012