Ratings for Dr. Gerald Rowland

Firstly the secretary/ receptionist you need to contact in order to book an appointment is outrageous. She seems to forget that she is paid with our tax dollars. So rude !! The one with the accent. As far as Dr Rowland goes...he needs to retire.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Should have retired 10 years ago. Condescending, arrogant and has no idea about modern medicine. Will only spend one minute with you then is literally running out of the room as you are asking questions.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I was dropped as a patient from this doctor (thankfully) as he is retiring. He is condescending and never takes concerns seriously. He does not look further into issues. Failed to inform me that I had a lump on my breast, I found out by calling to make another appointment. I also had skin cancer removed and he did not tell me that he did not get all of it. I fought for my personal health file/information and he would not release this to me because he know he had hidden information from me. He needs to retire before more people have detrimental health issues.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr Rowland misdiagnosed my Mother, and told her that all her problems were in her head. Meanwhile, had he did the tests that she asked for she would be alive today! Please anyone reading this 'BE YOUR OWN ADVOCATE'; know your own body and go to a Doctor that will listen. Terrible Doctor!!!! Should have his License revoked.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

He should really retire, he acts like people get in his way

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Rowland was my Doctor for about 30 years. At first he was great with me and my children. In the last 3 years the office is terrible and so is he.. Staff are not helpful and are rude and he is not very invested in his patients. I have moved on to a new Dr. that actually does something.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I find him to be patronizing, will not freely share your info with you; e.g. must ask twice to get blood pressure reading, asks why you want to know. Have experienced him making diagnosis without even examining me. Does not seem willing to take the time to talk about your condition, maybe because of what I mentioned above about not want to share your info with you. I find him arrogant. He has been my family doctor for 28 years and I found him to be an excellent dr at first but this has gradually changed over the approx. last eight years and I dread going to him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

Dr Rowland is unhelpfull, rude, pushes you out of his office without listening and his staff (Nancy mostly) thinks what they say is what goes even over the doctors say. I am sitting here with a back injury and no comp for it due to Dr Rowland not giving a crap about what people are feeling or what pain they have and not getting paper work done. As of now I am looking for a new doctor!!! I would not recommend Dr. Rowland for anyone

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

I have always liked Dr.Rowland. He was the first Dr. to help me figure out my young son had Autism. ( after dealing with other doctors dismissing my worries) He then delivered my 2nd son, and was fantastic at the hospital. My cmplaint would be the staff the last two years. They really, really are awful. I miss the "old crowd" Staff who knew the patients, and were not rude. "N" at the front desk, was NEVER rude to me, I am sorry she is not there anymore.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

he may be knowledgeable, but he is the most arrogant, paternalistic and dismissive man! He also generally just seems not to like people. why would you become a doctor if you don't like people?

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008