Ratings for Dr. Laila H. Rizvi

I would not recommend this dentist, her main concern is quantity and money, the last comes patient and quality. She train her stuff to be just like her, push the products she sales such as toothpaste, toothbrush ..etc for unbelievable price. She charges you for million things, at the end you are so confused you just think it is the way it supposed to be. But work she does is totally below anything as she stated on her website and she likes to talk toO much, like she outsmarted a father of Dentistry.Btw, she takes so many people in at the same time that she barely know where she stopped when she returns back to first one. If it wasn't sad, it would be funny. Also, her billing person, cleans your teeth when they have busy day. Total mess. This is truthful, from the patient who is so over her. And yes, she is friendly, no doubt about that, but that's it...Totally disappointed patient. Thank you for attention, hope I save many of you from wasting your time and money.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Rizvi may be an awesome person and her staff is friendly but she does not know what she isdoing. She messed up both mine and my husbands teeth with the basics. I would not trust her with my teeth in the future. Great clean environment and amiable staff but none of that matters if you don't know what youre doing. Also tries to sell you stuff and doesn't give you choice between white and silver fillings.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

My husband and I got cavities filled. We were never given the choice between white or silver fillings. She just filled the cavities and we were told what we owed. I called our insurance company to ask why we were being charged and they told me the white fillings that were used are not 100% covered. We were NEVER given a choice. Dr. Rizvi and her associates are always trying to sell you something. They tried to tell me I needed a $150 Rotadent tooth brush or gum surgery would be in my future and they tried to sell me a $20 prescription toothpaste. They did the same to my husband. I have never been in an office where I was being pushed to buy so many things. The office is nice and the staff is friendly, but buyer beware when you enter. Know the terms of your insurance coverage before you enter. She reminds me of a shifty used car salesman.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

She is great. I needed a lot of work and she spaced it out so I was comfortable throughout each one. I met the cap for my ins last year so instead of having me pay out of pocket, she just 'fixed' me well enough until the new year started and I could use my ins again. Very nice and highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011