Ratings for Dr. Rhina Um

Wonderful staff & very resourceful! I enjoyed this office, and I have been a patient since 2008!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

The doctor and the staffs were sincere and down to earth . Very greatful and strongly recommend this place.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Very informative! Spends time to explain your options OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I have been going to this office for 10 years now and always been very satisfied and Dr. Um is sincere and trustworthy

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Just took my daughter to see Dr. Um for the first and LAST time. Although I am thankful they fit us in for an 'emergency,' I found Dr. Um unprofessional with poor communication skills. The other dentist Dr. Chow (sp?) on the other hand is simply wonderful and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Um was nice and friendly. Unfortunately, I would not recommend her practice or services. The required payment for services was demanded upfront and when they could not perform the services it is difficult to get the money refunded. . When we tried to get refunded we were told it would take up to six weeks! The recommended services were diagnosed wrong and we ended up going to a professional. I would suggest you take your business and your smile elsewhere for anything other than routine procedures.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Um is very friendly, but she recommends a lot of stuff just because she thinks it will prevent something in the future, a lots of "if this happens" or "if that happens". She says one thing but during the work, if she feels to change something, she will do it without telling she is, ex., she was working on my tooth and decided to remove some of my other stuff surface without telling me. She did an onlay, but it was a bad job becaue i ask her not to remove the good part of the tooth, and she went and did it anyways, not my tooth looks like there is a line right in between and you can clearly see the different of the tooth and the onlay, poor job! I had an onlay done before by another dentis and it was perfect! Overall, she doesn't give the confidance other dentist do.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Friendly and smiling reception staff that made you feel at ease. The wait time was under 10 minutes and I came in slightly early so I was able to be seen BEFORE my actual appointment. I came in as a new patient with new insurance so I wasn't exactly sure what was covered - Dr. Um and her assistant, Chu both helpfully explained exactly what would be covered and I wasn't even charged a co-pay because our insurance thankfully covered two X-rays and the examination. I felt listened to, and advised on what was going on and what I could do next. I would definitely recommend Smile Dental.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

She seems like a nice, knowledgable dentist who takes the time to explain what's going on, and make sure things are done right. Staff and hygientist were very friendly. I liked having the LCD screen in the examining room to watch movies while in the chair. The was some intial confusion regarding billing, no problems otherwise.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Um is great! She was very attentive, explained everything in detail, answered all of my questions, and did great work on my teeth. She is not like other dentists that make you come back 3 or 4 times in order to take care of your concerns. I was a new patient and I was able to have x-rays, receive a full examination, had a deep cleaning with the hygienist, and Dr. Um filled 4 cavities.. ALL in one visit! Her office is very clean and modern, and there are LCD televisions on each chair so patients can relax and watch a movie while they wait. I'll definitely be a long time patient, I wish I had found her sooner!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012