Dr. Alvaro G. Blandon

Ratings for Dr. Alvaro G. Blandon

Dr. Blandon has been my family dentist since back when he practiced in Oviedo, and he has been doing a good job all this time. Since going as a kid with my parents until now that I go to ucf Dr. Blandon has known my family and always asks how they are doing. Thankfully I have not many issues with my teeth but the last time I went for a cleaning he recommended a deep cleaning and I could not believe how much cleaner my teeth and gums felt. Finally he charges reasonable rates which even as a university student I can afford.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

What can I say about Dr. Blandon, first of all I have been with him for several years and have always been satisfied with his work. The doctor is always friendly and goes step by step in describing what he will be doing when I ask. He did a FANTASTIC job with my daughter's fractured tooth and wisdom teeth when they began to cause her pain. He and his staff are bilingual for those who speak spanish and the charges are average rates, trust me I have checked other dentist. Lastly the supposed former employee isn't that comment intentially malicious because me and my family have NEVER had a problem like you said, that is just acting out.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

FORMER EMPLOYEE OF DR BLANDON! Please know I was not fired, or let go, I left voluntarily after one year of employment. Believe me when I say, I know dentistry, and Dr. Blandon is a HORRIBLE DENTIST, and FRAUD. He does NOT care about you, or your well being, just how much he can milk you and your insurance for. Take a look at his work, it speaks for itself....HORRIBLE. Please, save your teeth, and your wallet, go else where!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Well it is off to the dentist I must go and I was fortunate that I had the chance meeting with Dr. Blandon, Ana and his most competent staff - This is the first time I had any bridge work done and I am very satisifed with their knowledge and keeping me informed of what I will be expecting...

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I have been customer of Dr. Blandon for a few years already. I went to several dentists prior going to him, and I chose him. I like the fact that he owns his clinic, and not just an employee. He will respond for any wrondoing if needed. He has a nice, personality, and he explains to me in detail the problems I had, and gave me my options and risks. He have given me discounts when I really needed, more than I expected. I have bad teeth, and to me, trust in my dentist is mandatory. His dental work is excelent! In addition, he has state of the art equipment.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Felt I was told I needed treatment that was not necessary. Wont return.....very long wait.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

There is an ongoign dispute regarding dental services rendered. A request for work performed over $200 is always requested his office called back to confirm it was covered by metlife. aftera few months I rcvd a letter I owed $500 I contacted metlife provided the info for appeals and needed a to see if they would reimburse the office and if not then the rejection letter and appeals would be brought to my company legal for assistance since the office failed to call and used only what was visible online. and the info online is vague by nature. Now the dental office send me into collections when it's been 4 months that I have not heard any update from them. The work performed was shoddy at best, still in tremendous agony and now the bill increased from $500 to $1000. This is not an establishment you want to go to. No one calls you back and sends you to collections when it was their fault. This is highway robbery. Patients beware. This office is not reputable.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010