Ratings for Dr. Bryan Q. Phamnguyen

I love this doctor. He's honest, straight forward, and will never lie to you or tell you you need something when you don't. My favorite dentist ever.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

VERY RUDE. I currently have braces and I recently went for a check up. My dental insurance covers cleanings and xrays every six months. When i went there it had been 8 months since i have been there. I went there for a cleaning and also because i thought i had a cavity. Every time i drank something cold one of my teeth would hurt REALLY BAD. It was so painful. I went in and he had an attitude. I told him the pain i was having and his reply was " i did an xray 8 months ago, you are fine" like he was bothered and did not want to help me in any way and rush me out. My husband told him "anything can happen in 8 months, she has pain and there has to be a reason for it" He ended up doing the xray but looked bothered that he had to do one. He came back and said you are fine. He didnt explain why i was getting the pain and told me that he is too busy to clean my teeth. He just rushed me out and was not helpful at all, and had an ugly attitude the whole time. I am changing Dentist ASAP

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

all my family go to this office. The doctor is knowlegable, and the staff is wonderful. They seem mostly at older ages but good spirit and hard working people.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

The assistants were VERY helpful however watch out for the older lady who works as the receptionist-she is exceptionally rude. She asked me why my children have different last names and after learning that I have been divorced, she asked why my marriage failed. I was completely taken aback and when I informed the dentist about his receptionist's behavior, he neither said nor did anything. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

GREAT dentist. So gentle and respectful.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010