Ratings for Dr. Harinath Sheela

After waiting for over an hour, which is a norm at this office, he came in with some students. He was condescending when I asked questions, laughed at me at one point then told me "could have another endoscopy if you want". All because I asked what I could do to reduce or mange my reflux without being on pills forever. It's all about the numbers for them here.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Go somewhere else......you will be just a number.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Waited 1 and 1/2 hours. Dr soent maybe 5 min with me. Talked to me like I was an idiot then left. Staff gave me paperwork for several labs was not told why they were ordered. There is no follow up scheduled and no communication on results

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

IT WAS A PLEASURE SEEING THE DOCTOR, HE TOOK A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME SO I FELT COMFORTABLE.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Only been to the office once but the staff there are great and the doctor took his time with me, I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

This office does not return phone calls. Can always guarantee a 45 minute wait. Staff does not cater to the patient's needs. Dr. Sheela needs to be more knowledgeable in hepatitus C treatment and side effects if he is going to treat for this.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

caring and loving. clean office and follow-up . good staff

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012