Ratings for Dr. Tania Wickramasinghe

Dr. Tania treated me for a very bad ankle sprain. From the very first visit I started feeling better and my mobility improved greatly following my subsequent visits. She is kind, caring and promptly looks after her patients needs, she is wonderful and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I had a lower back pain and had seen other chiropractors for the issue. The symptoms were slightly improving but I still felt a lot of pain. I was desperate and started to search online reviews. That was how I found Dr. Tania. She is amazing and the best! I felt dramatic difference after her first treatment and I was able to walk and sit normally without back pain on the very next day! Highly recommend her to anyone who suffers back pain like me.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr.Tania is an amazing Chiropractor. My son suffered with migraine and tried so many things, but after he got treatment from Dr. Tania, his migraine problem has gone. Also, I had a pain in my elbow, but she found the root of it something wrong under my shoulder blade. She treated to my shoulder blades and the elbow pain has vanished. She is such an amazing lady who is really kind and very professional.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I booked an appointment with Dr. Tania after reading her excellent reviews on this site. Her rating as the #1 Chiropractor in Oakville is well deserved. She diagnosed the cause of my lower back pain right away and implemented a comprehensive course of treatment. After just 4 sessions I'm well on my way to being pain free. Dr. Tania is knowledgeable, professional, and very personable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I have seen many practitioners over the years but, Dr. Tania is the best. Within a short period of time, she was able to relieve by back pain and get me on the road to recovery. Her treatment plan has been successful from the beginning, and I continue to feel better with each treatment. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Tania, without her I would be living/dealing with unnecessary pain and discomfort.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Wickramasinghe is very knowledgeable and practices a variety of treatment procedures, often blending them to provide a custom plan for her clients. This approach has created a bespoke treatment plan that has been effective. Her diagnosis was quick, clear and concise. She is quick to try different treatment approaches, understanding that each client is different. Dr. Wickramasinghe is a very good communicator and is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have been suffering with neck issues for over 20 years. I have seen a few chiropractors over this time but none have ever treated the issues as has Dr. Tania. She is very knowledgable on methods of effective treatment so in a couple of months I have finally felt much relief and hope. She is always professional and friendly and truly cares about my health. I highly recommend her to anyone who is dealing with discomfort or pain anywhere on their body. She's the one to see,

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Tania is an amazing, knowledgeable and very friendly chiropractor. I used to get a very harsh tension headache and migraine...After couple of visits and exercises, I start to see tremedious improvement

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr.Tania is an amazing help. I've had issues involving my shoulders, back, neck and legs and she has helped me with care, reassurance and actual treatments with simple things I can even do on my own to show me and guide me in the way of progress. I have been coming to her for many, many years and she is great.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have seen many chiropractors over the years and Dr. Tania is hands down the very best I have ever received treatment from. She is engaged and treats me like a "person" versus a "patient". She truly cares about my comfort and healing process. She truly deserves the 5 of 5 star rating. I highly recommend Dr. Tania for anyone in any discomfort anywhere on their body.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Tania Wickramasinghe's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Centene