Dr. Tania Wickramasinghe

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tania Wickramasinghe

I had an auto accident June 19,2018 whereby I was rear ended awaiting on a red light change. My medical and physio doctors recommended me to Dr Tania for further treatment. I have been attending knowledgeable, professional and genuine treatments which is still on going, from the accident the right side of my body is out of alignment with the exercises and the tools Dr Tania very compassionate treatment is helping with the progress of my injuries, in my opinion she is a Chiropractor worth recommending and she genuinely gives her profession the care needed to comfort her patients.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr. Tania is great. Twice now she has given me a quality life back when all others have given up. I few years ago, I had frozen shoulder in both shoulders. All the test and MRIs showed everything was good and Dr. Tania was the only one who wouldn't listen to the test results and over a few months got me 100% better. Now I am faced with disc issues in my back which have pinched the sciatic nerve. Doctors gave me pain pills and muscle relaxants which did nothing. RMTs didn't help .. after one appointment with Dr. Tania I saw a 50% improvement. And after 2 weeks, I've been able to return to work. She really is the only health care professional I've met that genuinely cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I began seeing Dr. Tania almost 13 years ago and can confirm that she is a fantastic chiropractor! She has treated me for almost all of my rugby and hockey-related injuries and has gotten me back to full strength each time. She is able to accurately diagnose the problem and helps you fully understand the treatment process. Her treatments are very effective and she implements a variety of techniques to ensure a quick recovery. Dr. Tania is a wonderful person and truly cares about her patients and their well-being. When I went away to university, Dr. Tania provided me with injury prevention and recovery exercises that I could do on my own, and followed up to see how I was doing. When sports cause new injuries to arise, Dr. Tania is the first one I turn to for treatment. You will not find a more knowledgeable, professional, or caring doctor than Dr. Tania. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Tania is a miracle worker! After switching to working with her I felt a significant decrease in my shoulder and back tension following two weeks of sessions and I have been hooked since. I consistently leave Dr. Tania's office with more relief. She is incredibly knowledgeable about what is going on in my body and what the best method is to address it. She uses a variety of tools to assist her treatments and always explains why she is doing something and what the end goal is. Another bonus is Dr. Tania's compassion. She explains her process and really gets to know you so that she can treat you more effectively. Her treatment is not just effective, innovative, and informative, Dr. Tania also provides you with suggestions on what you can do at home to help you progress and feel better. I cannot imagine seeing any other chiropractor after working with Dr. Tania! If you are looking for an amazing chiropractor who will take a genuine interest in helping with your recovery, whatever injury and to whatever degree that may be, and who actually produces lasting results, I highly recommend you work with Dr. Tania.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I have had several sessions with Tania for my back and found her to be both knowledgeable and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Tania has been my chiropractor for 12 years. She has treated me for sports related injuries, neck and back injures related to a car accident and work related injuries. Three years ago I moved to another city and chose to see local chiropractors and physiotherapists. Biggest mistake. I was going for months and did not get any better. I decided to drive to Oakville to see Dr. Tania. She examined me and requested x-rays of my neck, shoulder and elbow. After the results came in she explained how she was going to treat my neck and shoulder and that I should feel better in 6 weeks. She also told me that I need to see a surgeon regarding my elbow and thinks I need surgery. For my neck and shoulder she treated me and I was completely better in six weeks like she said. I went to see the surgeon for my elbow and indeed I required surgery. She was correct. After the surgery she provided me with treatment and exercises and my elbow is fine now. I highly recommend this doctor. I won’t see anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Adjusted parts of spine when explicitly asked not to. Not paying attention - going by routine.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

After just a few sessions with Dr. Tania the pain in my back and hip is almost completely gone! She really takes the time to explain her treatment method and provides great prevention methods by giving strengthening exercises and stretching to do on my own time. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I got only four session with her for my hip, knee and ankle pain, and I am free for the pain now. She is a compassionate, Thanks to Dr. Tania.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Has helped with my knees, as a result surgery is not needed. Always a pleasure dealing with her. Patient, knowledge and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Tania Wickramasinghe's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2000)

Chambers of Commerce