Ratings for Dr. Tania Wickramasinghe

Has helped with my knees, as a result surgery is not needed. Always a pleasure dealing with her. Patient, knowledge and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I saw Dr. Tania after I was rear ended. I work in the area and was in a lot of pain. I contacted the office and she was able to see me within the 1 hour. She was able to relieve my pain so I could return to work. She explained what she was going to do and what was causing my pain. I'm still in treatment as it will take a few week to recover. She provided me with all the necessary information to contact my insurance . She is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I have been suffering from neck pain for years and Dr. Tania did a great job in adjusting me and reducing my pain. She gave me sufficient time to explain my condition and the treatment proses. She keeps track of all details and progress of my condition. She also has to makes sure every single session that I am feeling better before I leave the clinic. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I have seen many chiropractors over the years for a lower back muscle (QL) injury that reoccurs every once in awhile. Dr Tania explained the cause of the problem and provided an effective treatment plan using a variety of adjustment and deep massage techniques that resulted in a very quick recovery. She is also very focused on prevention, providing a regimen of stretches and strength building exercises to reduce the risk of re injury. I found her very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Tania treated me for a very bad ankle sprain. From the very first visit I started feeling better and my mobility improved greatly following my subsequent visits. She is kind, caring and promptly looks after her patients needs, she is wonderful and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I had a lower back pain and had seen other chiropractors for the issue. The symptoms were slightly improving but I still felt a lot of pain. I was desperate and started to search online reviews. That was how I found Dr. Tania. She is amazing and the best! I felt dramatic difference after her first treatment and I was able to walk and sit normally without back pain on the very next day! Highly recommend her to anyone who suffers back pain like me.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr.Tania is an amazing Chiropractor. My son suffered with migraine and tried so many things, but after he got treatment from Dr. Tania, his migraine problem has gone. Also, I had a pain in my elbow, but she found the root of it something wrong under my shoulder blade. She treated to my shoulder blades and the elbow pain has vanished. She is such an amazing lady who is really kind and very professional.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I booked an appointment with Dr. Tania after reading her excellent reviews on this site. Her rating as the #1 Chiropractor in Oakville is well deserved. She diagnosed the cause of my lower back pain right away and implemented a comprehensive course of treatment. After just 4 sessions I'm well on my way to being pain free. Dr. Tania is knowledgeable, professional, and very personable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I have seen many practitioners over the years but, Dr. Tania is the best. Within a short period of time, she was able to relieve by back pain and get me on the road to recovery. Her treatment plan has been successful from the beginning, and I continue to feel better with each treatment. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Tania, without her I would be living/dealing with unnecessary pain and discomfort.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Wickramasinghe is very knowledgeable and practices a variety of treatment procedures, often blending them to provide a custom plan for her clients. This approach has created a bespoke treatment plan that has been effective. Her diagnosis was quick, clear and concise. She is quick to try different treatment approaches, understanding that each client is different. Dr. Wickramasinghe is a very good communicator and is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Tania Wickramasinghe's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal