Dr. Tania Wickramasinghe

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tania Wickramasinghe

I have been seeing Dr. Tania for almost a year for my back. She has educated me on different exercises which have improved my back strength. During this time I started developing neck and knee pain. In the past I would have reduced my back exercises because the last thing I needed was more pain. Dr. Tania understood that the pain I was getting from these areas was a result of strain from performing my back exercises and gave me exercises to strengthen both of these areas as well. Dr. Tania understands and treats the entire body as a whole not just the back.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Dr.Tania is a very nice and knowledgeable doctor. She is very patient and answer every question and concern you have. Following her instructions, I feel much better after seeing her two times. I will see her again if I have other sports related problems.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Perceptive and intuitive in addition to professional competence. Tania is able to influence recovery, and advice me clearly on what to do between sessions. My heel and leg feel so much better.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Tania has amazing intuition and knowledge on treatment for her parents. Her confident, gentle and assuring treatment is something that I truly value. I went to her with a lot of lower back pain following a hip replacement, but Tania's professional expertise immediately identified the causes and the treatment for my condition. I have come a long way and I would most enthusiastically recommend Tania to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

I had an auto accident June 19,2018 whereby I was rear ended awaiting on a red light change. My medical and physio doctors recommended me to Dr Tania for further treatment. I have been attending knowledgeable, professional and genuine treatments which is still on going, from the accident the right side of my body is out of alignment with the exercises and the tools Dr Tania very compassionate treatment is helping with the progress of my injuries, in my opinion she is a Chiropractor worth recommending and she genuinely gives her profession the care needed to comfort her patients.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr. Tania is great. Twice now she has given me a quality life back when all others have given up. I few years ago, I had frozen shoulder in both shoulders. All the test and MRIs showed everything was good and Dr. Tania was the only one who wouldn't listen to the test results and over a few months got me 100% better. Now I am faced with disc issues in my back which have pinched the sciatic nerve. Doctors gave me pain pills and muscle relaxants which did nothing. RMTs didn't help .. after one appointment with Dr. Tania I saw a 50% improvement. And after 2 weeks, I've been able to return to work. She really is the only health care professional I've met that genuinely cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I began seeing Dr. Tania almost 13 years ago and can confirm that she is a fantastic chiropractor! She has treated me for almost all of my rugby and hockey-related injuries and has gotten me back to full strength each time. She is able to accurately diagnose the problem and helps you fully understand the treatment process. Her treatments are very effective and she implements a variety of techniques to ensure a quick recovery. Dr. Tania is a wonderful person and truly cares about her patients and their well-being. When I went away to university, Dr. Tania provided me with injury prevention and recovery exercises that I could do on my own, and followed up to see how I was doing. When sports cause new injuries to arise, Dr. Tania is the first one I turn to for treatment. You will not find a more knowledgeable, professional, or caring doctor than Dr. Tania. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Tania is a miracle worker! After switching to working with her I felt a significant decrease in my shoulder and back tension following two weeks of sessions and I have been hooked since. I consistently leave Dr. Tania's office with more relief. She is incredibly knowledgeable about what is going on in my body and what the best method is to address it. She uses a variety of tools to assist her treatments and always explains why she is doing something and what the end goal is. Another bonus is Dr. Tania's compassion. She explains her process and really gets to know you so that she can treat you more effectively. Her treatment is not just effective, innovative, and informative, Dr. Tania also provides you with suggestions on what you can do at home to help you progress and feel better. I cannot imagine seeing any other chiropractor after working with Dr. Tania! If you are looking for an amazing chiropractor who will take a genuine interest in helping with your recovery, whatever injury and to whatever degree that may be, and who actually produces lasting results, I highly recommend you work with Dr. Tania.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I have had several sessions with Tania for my back and found her to be both knowledgeable and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Tania has been my chiropractor for 12 years. She has treated me for sports related injuries, neck and back injures related to a car accident and work related injuries. Three years ago I moved to another city and chose to see local chiropractors and physiotherapists. Biggest mistake. I was going for months and did not get any better. I decided to drive to Oakville to see Dr. Tania. She examined me and requested x-rays of my neck, shoulder and elbow. After the results came in she explained how she was going to treat my neck and shoulder and that I should feel better in 6 weeks. She also told me that I need to see a surgeon regarding my elbow and thinks I need surgery. For my neck and shoulder she treated me and I was completely better in six weeks like she said. I went to see the surgeon for my elbow and indeed I required surgery. She was correct. After the surgery she provided me with treatment and exercises and my elbow is fine now. I highly recommend this doctor. I won’t see anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Tania Wickramasinghe's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2000)

HealthFirst