Ratings for Dr. Tania Wickramasinghe

Dr.Tania is an amazing help. I've had issues involving my shoulders, back, neck and legs and she has helped me with care, reassurance and actual treatments with simple things I can even do on my own to show me and guide me in the way of progress. I have been coming to her for many, many years and she is great.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have seen many chiropractors over the years and Dr. Tania is hands down the very best I have ever received treatment from. She is engaged and treats me like a "person" versus a "patient". She truly cares about my comfort and healing process. She truly deserves the 5 of 5 star rating. I highly recommend Dr. Tania for anyone in any discomfort anywhere on their body.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

My experience with Dr.Tania has been very helpful to my physical health and overall well being. She assisted me in recovery with a lower back problem. Provided great natural treatment. Also, assisted in my rehabilitation . Her modern methods and ability to understand what was necessary for my recovery were great. I completely recommend Dr.Tania. Aside from being a great Doctor, she has a warm personality.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I visited Dr. Wickramasinghe office few weeks ago to deal with my severe pain. From the first visit she actually explained what was wrong and why. She picked up very fast that I am facing Right Sacroiliac dysfunction. This is the first time that I knew what I had. She is an excellent communicator and takes her time to explain. She is also very easy to deal with and makes you comfortable very fast. I would recommend her to anyone that I know because she is very good and you see improvement relatively fast after few visits. we are very lucky to have her practice in Oakville.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Tania has been treating me for more than 2 months. I am always asked how my injury is so that she can tweak my treatment plan at each visit. Dr. Tania’s skills in various techniques such as graston, chiropractic and cupping has aiding in my recovery. I am very thankful that I found a health care professional that cares and puts forth every effort to really help her patients get better and live pain free. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Tania – she is terrific!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Tania is an amazing Chiropractor. She has been instrumental in alleviating my neck and arm pain. I was able to ride my bike again pain free! She is knowledgeable, friendly and most importantly effective! I highly recommend Dr. Tania.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

As a long distance runner, I have experienced several aches and pains – the most recent of them my IT band. I was still able to run, yet at a much easier pace, and could barely walk for a couple of days after a long run. A fellow runner recommended me to go see Dr. Tania, but I wasn’t so sure since it was my first time seeing a chiropractor. I was very glad to find out that Dr. Tania was very thorough from the get go and came up with a plan to get me back pain free as soon as possible. More importantly, she included my running plans (races) in her therapy so I felt my objectives were at the top of her head. I had a huge improvement after 2-3 weeks of weekly visits, and now (1.5 months after I first saw her – and several 70k+ of weekly distance) I’m happy to report that the IT band pain is completely gone. I’m still going weekly to address other aches and also to make sure I stay injury free until my next marathon this spring. Did I mention she also has a great personality? I’m honestly glad I found a great Chiro!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I had injured my back a few years ago, and took time off the the gym to let it recover. This took almost 3 months to heal. I am usually a very stubborn person and would always refuse to get help, however I had injured my back again and this time the pain was very intolerable so I took my moms advice and went to see Dr. Tania. Since the pain was so unbearable I wanted to see Dr. Tania ASAP, thankfully, she took me in last minute and adjusted her schedule to fit my needs. Immediately Dr. T knew what the issue was, and began to explain what had happened and how to fix it. Two days later I had finally had mobility in my back !

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I was suffering from TMJ for almost a month, during which time I couldn't chew any meat because of the pain, before I went to see Dr. Tania. She was wonderful. After treating me and suggesting some exercises for me to do I noticed rapid improvement, about 95 percent after only 6 weeks. Next time I won't wait so long to see her. She is very kind, professional and thorough. I hadn't realized I had numerous sore areas in my back, neck and face that were all related to TMJ. Thank you Dr. Tania!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I am a long distance runner. I was first referred to Dr. Tania by another runner last year when I injured my IT Band 3 weeks prior to my marathon race. I was devastated at that time because I had been training so hard for the whole winter but now I could't even run 3K without a sharp pain in my knee! I was treated by Dr. Tania for 3 weeks and miracle happened - I switched to half marathon race and I was able to complete it pain free! Then in the fall I injured my ankle and again Dr. Tania saved me and I completed my first marathon race in October. Dr. Tania is very knowledgeable and professional and she treats you like a friend not just a client. She truly cares about you. I always feel so lucky that I found her :). I totally recommend her and I am sure you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Tania Wickramasinghe's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Pacificare