Ratings for Dr. Tania Wickramasinghe

Dr. Tania is absolutely amazing! She is incredibly genuine and warm, and very engaging during our treatment sessions. She also utilizes new, innovative and effective treatment methods that you wouldn't normally expect. I already feel relief from a long-standing back/hip injury and it's only been a month. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

We found Dr. Tania online , and we are so happy we did. Tania is a great listener, very knowledgeable and incredibly good at what she does. She helped relieve my wife from her constant headaches and helped me with my constant back pain. We highly recommend her, and even our daughter started going to see her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

I had been to a number of chiropractors but over a year had gotten to a stage where I could not sit and work beyond 30 minutes. I came across Dr. Tania's web page and decided to schedule an appointment with her. She was able to diagnose my injury correctly and recommend an exercise schedule more appropriate to my body structure. Within 4 appointments I am able to sit for over an hour and am getting better by the day. I have a full 45 minute exercise schedule that replaces my work out at the gymn. In addition, Dr. Tania has taken tremendous interest in my progress. I believe she is genuinely passionate about healing her patients.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Dr. Tania is amazing! I am truly thankful to her for taking the time out to accommodate my injury. I went for months from doctor to doctor trying to figure out what was wrong with me and nothing seemed to be helping. Dr. Tania was able to figure out what was wrong and provided me with the right advice and treatment plan which has already made me feel so much better. She is honest and genuine and is not a money grabber like most of them out there. Would highly recommend Dr. Tania as she is not only an amazing chiropractor, she is also a very good person and has all the right attributes to help her patients.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Dr. Tania is very honest, informative and educational. She always tries to explain to me the reason why we are practicing this treatment and the resulting effect. She also regularly checks how much improvement I have made which is very encouraging. Chiropractic is not instant magic. It requires some amount of time and effort, so it is very important to find a doctor whom you can trust. I have trust in Dr. Tania and I think I keep going see her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Dr. Tania is an amazing chiropractor and always provides good explanation of symptoms and treatment. She's given me the knowledge for self improvement and strengthening my body. I've had some chronic lower back aches and an ankle injury which she was able to affectively treat. Look no further if you suffer from any physical pain or injuries. Contact Tania!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Dr. Tania is amazing as a Chiropractor and person. Highly intelligent, personable, and tries to help to the best of her ability. She helped me with lower back pain injury and is now helping me get my strength back. Took and still takes a lot of patience and trust. Dr. Tania has been great through it all - THANK YOU Dr. Tania!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

Dr. Tania was able to identify the underlying issues that have been irritating me for some time. She worked with my lifestyle to help me recover sooner than later!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Very personable. Great at listening to your problems and devising a course of action to resolve issues. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

Dr. Tania had come to my son’s rescue! My 11th year old son was hurt during his swimming and karate lessons (in his back). We went to our family physician and was told there should be no major issue. However, the pain had gotten worse and to the point that he was in tears with limited motion. I did some research online and found Dr. Tania. She was so kind to see him immediately. After two sessions, his condition has improved noticeably and with relief from pain. The exercises are very helpful and her diagnose was good. He is now back to normal activities after a few sessions. Dr. Tania is good with younger patient and her wholistic approach helps in uncovering the hidden issues. Thank you Dr. Tania!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Dr. Tania Wickramasinghe's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2000)

HealthFirst