Ratings for Dr. Tania Wickramasinghe

I have had several sessions with Tania for my back and found her to be both knowledgeable and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Tania has been my chiropractor for 12 years. She has treated me for sports related injuries, neck and back injures related to a car accident and work related injuries. Three years ago I moved to another city and chose to see local chiropractors and physiotherapists. Biggest mistake. I was going for months and did not get any better. I decided to drive to Oakville to see Dr. Tania. She examined me and requested x-rays of my neck, shoulder and elbow. After the results came in she explained how she was going to treat my neck and shoulder and that I should feel better in 6 weeks. She also told me that I need to see a surgeon regarding my elbow and thinks I need surgery. For my neck and shoulder she treated me and I was completely better in six weeks like she said. I went to see the surgeon for my elbow and indeed I required surgery. She was correct. After the surgery she provided me with treatment and exercises and my elbow is fine now. I highly recommend this doctor. I won’t see anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Adjusted parts of spine when explicitly asked not to. Not paying attention - going by routine.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

After just a few sessions with Dr. Tania the pain in my back and hip is almost completely gone! She really takes the time to explain her treatment method and provides great prevention methods by giving strengthening exercises and stretching to do on my own time. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I got only four session with her for my hip, knee and ankle pain, and I am free for the pain now. She is a compassionate, Thanks to Dr. Tania.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Has helped with my knees, as a result surgery is not needed. Always a pleasure dealing with her. Patient, knowledge and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I saw Dr. Tania after I was rear ended. I work in the area and was in a lot of pain. I contacted the office and she was able to see me within the 1 hour. She was able to relieve my pain so I could return to work. She explained what she was going to do and what was causing my pain. I'm still in treatment as it will take a few week to recover. She provided me with all the necessary information to contact my insurance . She is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I have been suffering from neck pain for years and Dr. Tania did a great job in adjusting me and reducing my pain. She gave me sufficient time to explain my condition and the treatment proses. She keeps track of all details and progress of my condition. She also has to makes sure every single session that I am feeling better before I leave the clinic. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I have seen many chiropractors over the years for a lower back muscle (QL) injury that reoccurs every once in awhile. Dr Tania explained the cause of the problem and provided an effective treatment plan using a variety of adjustment and deep massage techniques that resulted in a very quick recovery. She is also very focused on prevention, providing a regimen of stretches and strength building exercises to reduce the risk of re injury. I found her very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Tania treated me for a very bad ankle sprain. From the very first visit I started feeling better and my mobility improved greatly following my subsequent visits. She is kind, caring and promptly looks after her patients needs, she is wonderful and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Tania Wickramasinghe's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med