Ratings for Dr. Ritu Badola

Dr. behaves more like a case manager-eager to refer to specialists rather than solve problems. Not willing to go the extra mile for patients.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I am a diabetic battling prostate cancer. Dr. Badola and her staff has always been thoughtful, caring knowledgable and professional. She has promptly responded to my questions,requests and phone calls. I am glad to have her as my Physician and would recommend her to any one.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

The staff is rude and unhelpful. The doctor didn't give enough time to listen to my issues nor explain me what is wrong. Spent less than 2 minutes and she always seemed in a hurry. Was more interested in getting as much money they can, from me and my insurance company. Recommended me to 6 different specialist without even checking me. Made me visit her office unnecessarily more than once to get co-pay and insurance money. Would never go there again.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

I really like Dr. Badola. She is helpful and friendly and is knowledgeable. The staff is also helpful. I really like the referral coordinator. She is fast and knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

The most ignorant experience ever, went for wellness exam ended up with $1500 in bills! Don't know if can help with physical health but if you value your financial health RUN.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010