Ratings for Dr. Sally S. Elias

We love TLC Peds! Dr. Elias is wonderful with our boys and always takes her time with us and allows for questions. We never feel rushed. She always remembers the kids and it seems like she takes a personal interest in getting to know the kids. The other doctor, Dr. Lacy is also great, but a little less warm and more business like. We would trust our children's health to either of these wonderful doctors. All the employees are very friendly and I rarely wait more than five minutes in the lobby.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Elias and TLC Pediatrics. They're very professional and family oriented. Both of my children have been with the practice since they were very small.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

I love Dr. Elias! She is AMAZING! She truly cares about her patients. She was my pediatrician up until the age of 18. I was devastated I had to look for another Dr. She is very knowledgable and caring. I am definitely taking my children to her!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr. Elias is wonderful. She has been treating our son since his birth and she is always patient, kind, and helpful. The office staff and the other Dr., Dr. Lacy are wonderful as well! Very punctual and have walking hours in the morning for sick kids!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

She is wonderful with our daughter. She is very sweet and takes her time with each patient. She always makes sure she answers all of our questions. She is extremely caring and always on time. We never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009