Ratings for Dr. Daniel Krawczuk

Always quick & efficient, knowledgeable, helpful and courteous

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Awesome Dr. Listens through and isn't in a hurry to throw a script at you and move on. He runs himself a little ragged, but he always puts our needs as patients before his own as a person. Current reception sucks. Impossible to get through on the phone, we just go to the office to make our appointments now. But as a Dr, he's worth the inconvenience of his receptionist.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Hard to get in to see. Takes every symptom you present with a grain of salt- is very quick to put you on drugs to mask symptoms instead of trying to find the cause. Makes you wait upwards of 45 minutes past your appointment.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Great Doctor.....Very caring and listen to you not just a prescription for drugs and say bye...

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Great Dr...Have been seeing Dan over 30 yrs...and is always soft spoken, very knowledgeable and never left me wondering about my visit to him. Hers my Rx for Dan.. "slow down.. enjoy some downtime"... you work too hard"

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I have been seeing doctor krawczuk at a few clinics recently and he is absouletly a great doc !! He is very caring has great knowledgeable .. I feel totally confident with this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. krawczuk for 30 years. I cannot praise him enough for all he has done for me and my family. Dr. krawczuk is very compassionate, knowledgeable, takes his time and listens to you. Even though the wait to see him is sometimes long it's worth it. We are very Blessed to have him as our Doctor. Thank you for always going above and beyond for your patients.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I have been seen by Dr. Krwczuk a few times at Balmoral after hour clinic corner of Lasalle and Attlee. He is an excellent doctor and that clinic is an excellent clinic.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Love you guys keep up the great work... please release ur new number big problem. Thank miss sallowz

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

He is always on time. Waiting times are a bit long at the Balmoral Walk-in Clinic, but that is because he spends a considerable amount of time with his patients. He sits down, looks you in the eye, and does a comprehensive exam. If you are looking for a prescription, he will not just give you what you want; he does a thorough assessment to determine what is best for you. Answers any medical questions you have in a very helpful and knowledgeable manner. He clearly applies everything he has learned in medical school. You are lucky if you happen to see him at the walk-in clinic. One of Sudbury's best GPs. Not too bad-looking either. He was even generous enough to fill me a prescription for a controlled substance that I couldn't get at any other walk-in clinic because my regular GP was on vacation for 3 months. Dr. Dan, keep practicing in Sudbury; you are an asset to the medical community here.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013