Ratings for Dr. Jorge L. Londono

I love this man. I walk in and once again I see him and hia amazing nurse. She is so encouraging when I see no light at the end of my tunnel. They are great together. When i am in doubt I call her and she anawers all my questions. Its great seeing that he still has his nurse with him for so many years. His other nurse is great as well. Never leaving rhis physician.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

HE IS GREAT DR., HOWEVER MY VISITS ALWAYS FEEL RUSHED AND THERE IS A LACK OF COMPASSION. HAD A MISCARRIAGE AND WAS DISMISSED FROM HIS OFFICE TO SEE A SPECIALIST BUT THE WAY IT WAS HANDLED JUST COMPLETELY STRESSED ME OUT. I NEED A DR. WHO LISTENS AND NOT DISMISSED MY CONCERNS. ITS SAD BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR YEARS BUT EACH YEAR IT GETS WORSE THE MORE PATIENTS HE GETS THE MORE INSENSITIVE HE BECOMES.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I was a wreck coming into this office. I have this anxiety when it comes to OBGYNs after an unpleasant experience 2 years ago with another doctor. But Dr. Londono instantly put me at ease. He was easy to talk to and understood my anxieties. He is very knowledgable in his field and is very committed to his patients. Where other doctors have disregarded some of my symptoms and called it stress, he is thorough and listens and follows through to check on the root cause of the symptom. The wait wasnt long but the staff was a little cold but they are a very busy office. The nurse I had spoken to on the phone had been extremely pleasant and though I cant recall her name, I hope the other nurses learn and thing or two about bedside manner from her.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

This was the best experience ever. I choose Dr. Londono due to the excellent reviews that he had online, and I could say that was the best decision ever. I am so thankful for the compassion that he showed me even though I was a new patient. I cannot find enough words to thank Dr. Londono for everything he did for me and the guidance and advice he gave me when I was going through some difficult time. Thank you so much Dr. Londono!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Londono has been my OBGYN for the past 6 years and I absolutely love him! A friend had recommended him to me when I found out that I was pregnant, and since then I have not gone elsewhere. Every time one of my friends is pregnant or in need of a gynecologist I send them there. He is very smart, and caring, and delivered my baby healthy which is the most important part. Have no complaints whatsoever!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I absolutely love this doctor and his nurses! They are so caring and patient. He helped me with fertility challenges and his nurses always return my calls and are so sweet. Sometimes, there is a wait to see him, but it's definitely worth it!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Londono is like a good friend! He is patient, caring, funny, gentle, warm, and very knowledgable. He always answers ALL of my questions (and I always have a LOT). He is laid-back, down-to-earth, and provides options, information, and his advice to help me make the best decisions for my (and my baby's) health. I never wanted to have a male gynocologist, but I don't think I could ever go to anyone else now! What will I do when he retires someday!? :)

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

If you want the best doctor and nurse team this is the place. As soon as i walk through the door i see my nurse and her smile. It makes me feel at home. I transferred to this doctor for this pregnancy the best move. I call his nurse calls me as soon as she can. Shes busy but always goes out of her way for me. Dr.londano is funny and answers my question. I love them.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

This doctor is great. He spends as much time needed with his patients. I have been to many doctors. This office is family oriented and friendly. His nurse is great. She slways greats you as she has known you forever. She has a relationship with all her patients. Dr. Londano is passionate about medicine and care of his patient. thankyou we need more doctors and nurses like you and your staff.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

I LOVE him! I send everyone I know to him and they all love him as well. He will sit with you for 45 minutes if need be and answer all of your questions. He is by far the best doctor I have had in this area of medicine. He is gentle and has a great personality. He has never made me feel uncomfortable and he takes all questions seriously. I had a million and one questions about birth control and he answered each question and gave me all the information I needed to make an educated decision on which would be the best for me. I couldn't be happier. I have been going to him for about 6 or 7 years now and cannot see myself changing doctors unless I move out of town or he retires. Thank you Dr. Londano for being so great!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011