You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark Alexis

Dr. Mark Alexis's Ratings

I have been going to this dentist practice since 1989. I soon brought my boyfriend-now husband & since that our 2 kids. Our relationship began with Dr. John & has since been with Dr. Mark. These men, hands down, are the best dentists & have given the best experiences with regular checkups, as they do with emergencies. I wish them the best success in all they do in their personal & professional lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

When moved to Canada and were looking for a dentist for our family, many many people highly referred us to Dr. Mark. Dr. Mark now is our dentist and we feel so lucky and grateful to him. He is very knowledgable, respectful, kind and cares so much about all of his patients. Our daughter had a painful dental emergency last week and even as he was fully booked, Dr. Mark told us to come in. He stayed and worked late into the night to help our daughter and fix the problem. Our daughter’s teeth all look perfect again and she is smiling all the time again. We all are so grateful to this amazing dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I've been a patient for a while, but recently seemed to need a lot more treatment despite not having any pain or symptoms. I feel like the doctor is more $ driven than previously !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Love dr Alexis and all the staff . Great people very caring . Always ready to help . Best dentist I ever had .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr. Mark is the best dentist in toronto, been going to him since i was 15. Always smiling and never in a bad mood. Lucy is great too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

Absolutely amazing man. Most caring dentist ever. Is always willing to see you in an emergency no matter what and will always make sure you are taken care of. The secretary is nice but a little scatter-brained and always tells you to "call back tomorrow" rather than make an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Dr. Alexis saved my tooth from being root canal. He is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

He is simply the best dentist :) my entire family goes to him. He is like family now :) we have been trusting him and his staff with our smiles for nearly12 years now. HE is FANTASTIC. His work is wonderful and he has an amazing personality. Very knowledgable, fair, kind, and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Dr Mark - Is the best!!!! Been with him for over 12 years - and I thank God for peeps like him in this world!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

The best dentist.He has been taking care of my family for almost 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1817583].votes_count ]]