Ratings for Dr. Mark Alexis

Amazing doctor Mark. Is a great help to my family and extended family . He is our dentist since 2000 we are lucky to have have him, he is knowledgable , kind and caring

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Alexis is fantastic with his clients. There is never a moment when he isn't willing to help.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I have been going to this dentist practice since 1989. I soon brought my boyfriend-now husband & since that our 2 kids. Our relationship began with Dr. John & has since been with Dr. Mark. These men, hands down, are the best dentists & have given the best experiences with regular checkups, as they do with emergencies. I wish them the best success in all they do in their personal & professional lives.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

When moved to Canada and were looking for a dentist for our family, many many people highly referred us to Dr. Mark. Dr. Mark now is our dentist and we feel so lucky and grateful to him. He is very knowledgable, respectful, kind and cares so much about all of his patients. Our daughter had a painful dental emergency last week and even as he was fully booked, Dr. Mark told us to come in. He stayed and worked late into the night to help our daughter and fix the problem. Our daughter’s teeth all look perfect again and she is smiling all the time again. We all are so grateful to this amazing dentist.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I've been a patient for a while, but recently seemed to need a lot more treatment despite not having any pain or symptoms. I feel like the doctor is more $ driven than previously !

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Love dr Alexis and all the staff . Great people very caring . Always ready to help . Best dentist I ever had .

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Mark is the best dentist in toronto, been going to him since i was 15. Always smiling and never in a bad mood. Lucy is great too!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Absolutely amazing man. Most caring dentist ever. Is always willing to see you in an emergency no matter what and will always make sure you are taken care of. The secretary is nice but a little scatter-brained and always tells you to "call back tomorrow" rather than make an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Dr. Alexis saved my tooth from being root canal. He is the best

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

He is simply the best dentist :) my entire family goes to him. He is like family now :) we have been trusting him and his staff with our smiles for nearly12 years now. HE is FANTASTIC. His work is wonderful and he has an amazing personality. Very knowledgable, fair, kind, and caring.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013