Ratings for Dr. Scott E. Farber

It's been about 5 years since I was forced through WC to go to Dr. Farber. I just want to thank him for doing the absolute least he can do. I have learned a lot about my TMJ issues through those years and this guy is so full of S*%! Hindsight is always 20/20 and had I known then, what I know now. ...I do remember calling him out on his BS and him expertly dodging my questions. I lost that insurance because he told them I was 100%, yet he wanted me to see a pain specialist in the next breath. I had clear MRI's from 2 different places, stating BOTH my TMJ's were dislocated in both positions. Dr. Farber then stated that 80% of the entire population is walking around with dislocated discs with no problems at all. He told me it was just muscle pain, yet he couldn't tell me where this mystery jaw pain and limited opening was coming from. He wouldn't fit me for the proper mouth splint and he accused me of trying to use him to get pain killers out of him. He actually did a very small surgery on only my right joint. He told me to pick a side and he flat out refused to clean out both joints. He did give me a RX for 10 whole, low dose pain killers. I think he thought he should make more money. If you don't want to do WC cases, don't do them. My insurance since this joker has been horrible and doesn't cover the jaw joint. 5 years later and I still suffer from migraines and jaw pain. Stay far away from this guy.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Farber is a heartless man. He does not care about his patient's or anyone else. He bedside manner is horrible and your pain level is the least of his concern. His main priority is to move patient's in and out to make more money. I'm a RN at Florida Hospital and can say from my personal experience, STAY away from this clinic!! His staff is nice, except Laurie his assistant who always has a bad attitude and does not care about your or your condition ! His skills need great assessment from the State Of Florida Dental Board regarding his license and ASAP. My advise, go somewhere else to save yourself some pain and visit a doctor who really cares about you!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I had Wisdom Teeth extraction and one extra extraction done, all five done less than a week ago by Dr. Farber, I can tell you from the moment I met him he was that one doctor that could look at you and tell that he knew his stuff, calm, experienced, nice man that enjoy his work. I brought my own X-Ray and he and his staff knew what the problem was right off the bat when it came to dealing with each wisdom tooth. I didn't even get the IV sedation, just local anesthesia(numb gums) oh and my music helped a lot and less than 15-20 minutes it was over... Clean environment, great staff, good service, If you need that procedure done and you are in the Central Florida area, call and schedule an appointment. Great work.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

I think he feels he doesn't make enough money from WC cases. Is quick to brush you off. He didn't care I was still in pain. My own dentist could see my bite was off and my teeth were starting to wear wrong. Yet, Dr. Farber said there was nothing else he could do for me. According to him 35% of you out there are walking around with serious TMJD, limited mouth opening, migraines-and it doesn't bother you. I'm now having to pay out my own pocket for help from a real dentist, who actually knows what they are doing.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Scott E. Farber's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Benesys