Ratings for Dr. Talal E. Hilal

this doctors ignorance almost killed me he told me I shouldn't be taking enzymes that were helping me to digest food I could not digest without them he told me I had too much acid but didn't bother to do any tests to tell if what he thought was right. I went to another doctor after him and they told me I didn't have enough acid he told me to take medication that causes me to lose 1/2 a pound to a pound and a hair today half every single day until I was hospitalized and when I went to the hospital I called him in the middle of the night thinking I was dying and he got very nasty to me. at this point I had gone down to 88 pounds. he was the worst Dr I have ever been practiced on ever had and almost killed me.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. T.E. Hilal is great. My mom and I went to see him due to stomach issues she's been having. He has a great bedside manner and put her at ease. Now, for the staff, a different story. Unprofessional and rude!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Talal E. Hilal's Credentials

• Arabic

• Univ Of Alexandria, Fac Of Med, Alexandria, Egypt (330-03 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1972)

Tufts