Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Boone

I feel so greatful to have found Dr.Boone. He has changed my life! After going to multiple doctors for pelvic pain he finally diagnosed me. I had a c-section 3 years prior with major complications and he was the only one able to diagnose my scar tissue with a single ultrasound. Since my surgry to remove the scar tissue I've had no pain and my cycles have returned to normal. I'm so greatful to him for what he's done.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I have seen Dr. Boone on several ocassions when my regular OB wasn't avaiable. He's very knowledgeable and thorough. The staff is a bit impersonal and not accommodating, even when you really have to see them within 24 hours for a recurring issue. I have also called and left messages to the nurse's station and they take a long time to reply (days). When they do, one in particular is very helpful, but it's hard to get a hold of them.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

The staff still can not find my records that were sent there several times. Dr. Boone is nice, but doesn't seem to have time to listen or read over your chart. No one called me back about a prescription change I needed and they tried to make me come in to have it done until I refused. I'm just not sure about this office or doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

Dr. Scott A. Boone's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Harvard-Pilgrim