Ratings for Dr. Robert Turner

I am pleased with my results, thank you so much Dara and Dr. Turner

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Thank you so much for everything you guys do. Very friendly and knowledgable staff. Dr. Turner helped me get the exact look that I was going for.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I have been getting BOTOX as well as Restylane for over 10 years now and I have to say that Heidi Dwyer (the RN at the office who specializes in lip enhancement and improvement of facical wrinkles) at Dr Turner's office does the most amazing, natural job on my face. I have ended up with 'duck lips' and 'joker lips' at other offices but Heidi gives me a full, natural looking pout. She also does a fantastic job with the BOTOX and doesn't overdo things or inject too much product into my face or charge me ridiculous amounts for procedures I don't require. If you are looking to get your lips enhanced this is definitely the girl to see! Five stars! I have been to many places in the city and she is the best!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Turner did an amazing job. I had a breast reduction Minimal pain. He was kind. Professional and caring.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Turner did the best breast reduction, lift, and reverse abdominoplasy I could ever imagine!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

He is a HORRENDOUS plastic surgeon, especially for facial & rhino surgery. I endured a botched nose job & he didn't demonstrate any accountability. I also have a permanent red mark on my nose & a sharp nasal ridge. DO NOT USE "Dr" Turner for nose surgeries! He is incompetent with rhinoplasties!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Friendly staff, and on time. Talented doctor. Thank you for spending the time to listen to my questions and answering all my questions.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Turner got the exact look I was going for. Thank you so much Dr. T !!!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR FOR RHINOPLASTY. I had my nose altered by dr turner who left me with a deviated septum and collapsed nostril. In addition I have a visible bone ridge and red mark on my nose bridge where he haphazardly attempted to shave down the bone on my nose. It has been ten years since I've had the procedure and everyday I am reminded of what an awful job he did because I can't breathe properly. I can't afford to have revision rhinoplasty but hope to one day. Going under the knife with Dr.Turner was the worst decision I ever made. PLEASE avoid this doctor for this procedure.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

He is an amazing doctor I had a breast reduction and it was practically a painless experience.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr. Robert Turner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients