Ratings for Dr. Robert Turner

I have not met Dr. Turner personally, but his staff is awesome. I've seen Darci a few times and I absolutely love her. She is knowledgeable and definitely makes me feel confident in my decisions. The ladies at the front are very welcoming in my opinion, helped me get a quick follow up appointment the very next day.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

The two ladies at the front are very welcoming, so friendly and professional. While sitting in the waiting room they made jokes and laughed with my friend and I and it was a pleasant experience compared to the other locations that I had visited. I recommended this place 100%!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

The two older ladies at the front are not very friendly or welcoming I agree, but the rest of the staff are extremely friendly and professional. I always get in close to my appointment time and never have to wait long. I've had fillers and botox at many places around the city and think Dr. Turner's office has the best injectors out there. I know others who have had surgery by Dr. Turner and are very happy. I refer all my friends here.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Darcy is amazing!so are office staff.....very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

My experience was not a great one. The first encounter was with the front staff. I stood and waited without even any eye contact made to acknowledge me and when the lady was ready she just looked at me and said nothing. Am I to read your mind? I am assuming that she wanted my name but I got no "hello", no smile at all, in fact she looked absolutely MISERABLE. Maybe these other reviews had different staff.The doctor was not much better. He was very impersonal ; barely even looking at me...very quickly telling me the procedure that would occur. I am still deciding whether to go ahead or not with my small procedure.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Been to Dr Turner before, excellent doctor. Been to Heidi a few times for Botox and fillers, very good at what she does.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Friendly staff right when you walk in he door!! My Botox has never been better I've been to four different places, Heidi listens and discusses to what you want achieve and manages to do a perfect job every time, with making you look very natural, no frozen face....love it Dare has done excellent laser on my face for pigmentation and also spider veins around my nose, no down time and looking better as soon as I leave!! I'll keep going back Thanks ladies

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Knowledgeable, friendly staff, helpful, never have to wait long.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Very helpful with any questions that I had. The staff was very friendly and helpful with anything I needed.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Very happy with my results. Dr Turner took the time to answer all my questions. And Dara was amazing at always returning calls/emails and helping with post surgery questions.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Robert Turner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients