Ratings for Dr. Robert Turner

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I just got my breast augmentation done by Dr.Turner. I'm very happy with my results. I just had my 1 month check up and everything is great! I highly recommend him, I just wish I had gone bigger lol 475cc over the muscle hp sailine, they look natural as I did have more tissue. I can barely feel my implant, IF I choose to go under the knife again I'd definitely go back to him 😊

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I had trigger thumb surgery. Every thing went exactly as Dr Turner told me it would. Very little pain, off work for two weeks. Three weeks post surgery it is almost back to normal. I would definitely go back to him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I had a breast augmentation done with dr.turner about a month ago and they look fantastic. I am so happy with his work and will definitely go back. He answered all of my questions and was not "cold" as some people on here have said. Thankfully, two of my friends had their breasts done here as well....if I had only read these comments I might have chosen a different doctor. Thank you Dr.Turner .. im so very happy with my new breasts.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

If I could give Dr. Turner a big zero I would. He completely botched two rhinoplasties on me. I finally found an artist in Victoria, BC - Dr. Naysmith who corrected his poor work and gave me a natural looking dream nose. Dr. Turner should not be performing Rhinoplasty surgeries, they clearly aren't in his wheelhouse based on the other reviews here. Quite frankly, Dr. Turner, know what you don't know and stop damaging peoples faces. Find a rhino specialist and refer all your patients there. Karma isn't good when you are walking into operations you know you can't deliver on.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I had breast augmentation surgery from Dr. Turner on July 29th and my experience with him as well as his staff, was wonderful from the beginning to the very end. The staff at his Aesthetic Solutions centre on Waverely were professional and friendly from the moment I arrived on the day of my consult with Dr. Turner. I was equally satisfied with the great atmosphere and professionalism with the staff at the Western Surgery Centre on Lorimer Blvd the day of my surgery. The nurses were amazing and made me feel very comfortable. Now, almost 2 months later, I can honestly say that I am extremely thrilled with my results. Dr. Turner is a exceptional surgeon and is one of the best that the best has to offer. I had asked around before deciding on a surgeon and repeatedly heard that I should go to Dr. Turner, I am very glad that I listened. Thank you Dr. Turner!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I don't know this site even existed, therefore the delay. I had both breast done in 2005. The only thing I can say is they are awful, he did reconstruction after I had breast cancer , the left is about a B cup, the right is C cup and has huge mass of loss tissue on the far right. The stress of breast cancer was enough, but to be mutilated like this was worst, I can't wear any bra as no one fit even the professionals could not fit me , I am embarrassed and no man will look at me, because regardless what I wear you can see how misshaped they are.

Submitted August 13, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU NEED NOSE SURGERY GO TO AN ENT SPECIALIZING IN RECONSTRUCTIVE RHYNOPLASTY. YOU CAN BE LEFT SCARRED ON THE OUTSIDE AND INSIDE WITH NO HELP IN THIS PROVINCE. YOU ONLY HAVE ONE NOSE

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Wasn't too impressed... My breast are too big for my body when I asked for his opinion . He just shrugged and honestly said " I dont know." Doesn't even look like he lifted my breasts and my aerola and nipples are soooo uneven. Not very happy

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Robert Turner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MB Health

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an amazing doctor I had a breast reduction and it was practically a painless experience. "

May 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just got my breast augmentation done by Dr.Turner. I'm very happy with my results. I just had my 1 month check up and everything is great! I highly recommend ..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I had trigger thumb surgery. Every thing went exactly as Dr Turner told me it would. Very little pain, off work for two weeks. Three weeks post surgery it is al..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I had a breast augmentation done with dr.turner about a month ago and they look fantastic. I am so happy with his work and will definitely go back. He answer..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "If I could give Dr. Turner a big zero I would. He completely botched two rhinoplasties on me. I finally found an artist in Victoria, BC - Dr. Naysmith who corre..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation surgery from Dr. Turner on July 29th and my experience with him as well as his staff, was wonderful from the beginning to the very end..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I don't know this site even existed, therefore the delay. I had both breast done in 2005. The only thing I can say is they are awful, he did reconstruction a..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "had problems following breast augmentation, needed a capsulectomy. He just told me its time to take the implants out. Didn't seem to care about me at all. COLD."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU NEED NOSE SURGERY GO TO AN ENT SPECIALIZING IN RECONSTRUCTIVE RHYNOPLASTY. YOU CAN BE LEFT SCARRED ON THE OUTSIDE AND INSIDE WITH N..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wasn't too impressed... My breast are too big for my body when I asked for his opinion . He just shrugged and honestly said " I dont know." Doesn't even look l..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Turner in the May 2015 for BA surgery and I was extremely happy with the consult appointment! Dr.Turner explained my procedure in full detail ..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Had my nose done twice, and I'm still not happy with the results. He is not the best nose job guy. Don't waste your time or money he's more of a breast implants..."

June 17, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://winnipegcosmeticsurgery.com" to "http://www.aestheticsolutionswinnipeg.com/about-doctor-turner.html". Postal Code has been updated from "R2C0" to "R3T 6C6". Address has been updated from "None" to "Unit 10, 1250 Waverley Street, Winnipeg". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12049273500".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Turner in the middle of May/2015. I am so pleased that I consulted him for my surgery. Himself and his staff are absolutely incredible. He exp..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did a wonderful job on my breast reduction and mini tummy tuck will be returning to him in the future even the nursing staff at the hospital love his work "

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had breast augmentation done twice, both excellent jobs. Dr. Turner was great, took all the time I needed to answer all questions and concerns. Staff excellent,..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "after several surgerys on hand had to seek out another surgeon to fix problem my longest appt with dr turner was 7 mins he did not listen or say what the best t..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I left worse then before and he refused to fix his mistake. Now a new surgery is needed, at the tune of 3800$ and I'm still in pain well after a year from his ..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a BA done with Dr Turner. Staff at his office were extremely helpful. Dr Turner himself took the time to help me select a size that would suit my frame an..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with my boob job :) glad to have such a great doctor here in Winnipeg!"

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr turner fixed a bad breast implant surgery for me 10 yrs ago he is the very best I will never go to another"

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately most doctors pay companies to rate them highly all day which creates an unfair playground. Obviously Dr. Turner is not one of these shady slime ba..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "How do my lawyers get in touch with your lawyers? I want my money back with interest. And you don't touch me ever again. If you want me to to post my uniboob, ..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He gave me a uniboob (symmastia) 5 years ago. He told me on returning post surgery, oh just keep wearing the post surgical bra. I had requested him to do a int..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Turner performed my breast implant removal (after 19 years) and my "bewbs" are now amazing looking!!! So happy I chose him as my surgeon."

September 6, 2014