Ratings for Dr. Robert Turner

Had an abdominalplasty with Dr Turner about 6 weeks ago. The results are incredible. I couldn’t be happier. Dr Turner was very professional and answered all my questions and his staff was always helpful. I would recommend Dr Turner to anyone looking to get this procedure done.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Staff were very friendly! Dr. Turner was very knowledgeable. Dara is amazing and very helpful!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Breast reduction had to have it twice. One breast ended up being a c-cup the other an b cup. He didn't fix the webbing between my breasts. I had what I called puppy dog ears for breast, one nipple was two inches higher than the other. One areola was sewn on the inside center. No bra would cover it. I gave him a second chance to fix it ...boy was I stupid. I had to go to a different surgeon to get results and paid more money. I also had a tummy tuck if you like your belly button off to the side I guess that would be fine. Wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. unfortunately I talk to women afterwards and I wish they would have put their reviews on here. If I could sue I would. Not only did this affect me physically it has affected me emotionally. Even having sexual relationships with my husband had changed because of this surgery. Please beware!!

Submitted August 17, 2017

I cannot begin to express how incredibly satisfied I am after having my breast augmentation done with Dr. Turner. His professionalism and expertise were witnessed first hand. I came from Ontario to meet him for my consult in June 2017 and would highly recommend him for anyone searching for the right doctor. I was nervous, like many others I can imagine. He definitely made me feel comfortable and confident about my future surgery. I decided to go with 375 cc. I started off as a B34, along with the effects of breast feeding two children. My breasts are now beautiful. The incision is very tiny. It has only been about 4 weeks now and my scar is very close to the colour of my skin and is a very small line under the fold. I went with moderate plus profile. My breasts are now a beautiful, natural shape that I cannot be more satisfied with and proud of. I found myself lost for words to begin writing about my incredible experience at both the consult and the actual surgery at Maples. The team of staff is commended on their professionalism and patience. They are very welcoming and made this experience a very good one for myself. The surgery was done at Maples Surgical Center. It is a beautiful, clean and comforting facility. The staff there were incredible! The nurses, anesthesiologist, and reception staff made me feel at home, answered all of my questions and left me feeling safe and confident. Again, Dr. Turner amazed me with his bedside manner. There were a few 'silly' last minute questions on my part, in which he answered appropriately and even managed to have a little chuckle with us before entering into the operating room. I knew I was in good hands before the procedure even began. After waking up from the surgery, I had an incredible team of nurses waiting to assist me with anything I needed. They were so so wonderful. They shared in my excitement every step of the way. Even afterwards when I was ready to leave. I honestly didn't know what to expect in terms of pain. Now, having done the surgery, I wouldn't even describe it as painful afterwards, but just discomforting for the first few days. The first 24 hours were awkward of course. The surgical bra is a little silly, and there was some very minimal bruising, which really surprised me. I left back for my journey back to Ontario after 24 hours, by vehicle. I only had to take the T3's prescribed for two days. The third day was surprisingly easy. I felt that I was ready to resume everything, but had to tell myself not to for obvious reasons. I could probably go on forever about my positive and exceptional experience. I highly recommend this doctor. So once again, Dr. Turner, thank you for my results. It was my pleasure meeting you and I am forever grateful for the work that you have done for me. It is life changing and has built my confidence up more than you know. All of the staff that works for Dr. Turner: you are amazing. You are all so very knowledgeable, professional and kind. You truly are amazing and I am excited for anyone who places their trust in your hands. Thank you, S. D.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Got Botox for my first time from Heidi and it was PERFECT! In love with the results... seriously amazing. I was so worried going in and she answered all my questions. Injections were quick and painless, cannot recommend her enough. Also had a BA with Dr. Turner, and even with an un-forseen complication during surgery, I'm extremely happy with the results and would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Terrible bedside manner HUGE complications infections scarring

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Great Dr. Helpful.. Always available. Did care that i had to pay $30 for them to fill out a couple forms..

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I have not met Dr. Turner personally, but his staff is awesome. I've seen Darci a few times and I absolutely love her. She is knowledgeable and definitely makes me feel confident in my decisions. The ladies at the front are very welcoming in my opinion, helped me get a quick follow up appointment the very next day.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

The two ladies at the front are very welcoming, so friendly and professional. While sitting in the waiting room they made jokes and laughed with my friend and I and it was a pleasant experience compared to the other locations that I had visited. I recommended this place 100%!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

The two older ladies at the front are not very friendly or welcoming I agree, but the rest of the staff are extremely friendly and professional. I always get in close to my appointment time and never have to wait long. I've had fillers and botox at many places around the city and think Dr. Turner's office has the best injectors out there. I know others who have had surgery by Dr. Turner and are very happy. I refer all my friends here.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Robert Turner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients