Ratings for Dr. Robert Turner

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR FOR RHINOPLASTY. I had my nose altered by dr turner who left me with a deviated septum and collapsed nostril. In addition I have a visible bone ridge and red mark on my nose bridge where he haphazardly attempted to shave down the bone on my nose. It has been ten years since I've had the procedure and everyday I am reminded of what an awful job he did because I can't breathe properly. I can't afford to have revision rhinoplasty but hope to one day. Going under the knife with Dr.Turner was the worst decision I ever made. PLEASE avoid this doctor for this procedure.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

He is an amazing doctor I had a breast reduction and it was practically a painless experience.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I just got my breast augmentation done by Dr.Turner. I'm very happy with my results. I just had my 1 month check up and everything is great! I highly recommend him, I just wish I had gone bigger lol 475cc over the muscle hp sailine, they look natural as I did have more tissue. I can barely feel my implant, IF I choose to go under the knife again I'd definitely go back to him 😊

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I had trigger thumb surgery. Every thing went exactly as Dr Turner told me it would. Very little pain, off work for two weeks. Three weeks post surgery it is almost back to normal. I would definitely go back to him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I had a breast augmentation done with dr.turner about a month ago and they look fantastic. I am so happy with his work and will definitely go back. He answered all of my questions and was not "cold" as some people on here have said. Thankfully, two of my friends had their breasts done here as well....if I had only read these comments I might have chosen a different doctor. Thank you Dr.Turner .. im so very happy with my new breasts.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

If I could give Dr. Turner a big zero I would. He completely botched two rhinoplasties on me. I finally found an artist in Victoria, BC - Dr. Naysmith who corrected his poor work and gave me a natural looking dream nose. Dr. Turner should not be performing Rhinoplasty surgeries, they clearly aren't in his wheelhouse based on the other reviews here. Quite frankly, Dr. Turner, know what you don't know and stop damaging peoples faces. Find a rhino specialist and refer all your patients there. Karma isn't good when you are walking into operations you know you can't deliver on.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I had breast augmentation surgery from Dr. Turner on July 29th and my experience with him as well as his staff, was wonderful from the beginning to the very end. The staff at his Aesthetic Solutions centre on Waverely were professional and friendly from the moment I arrived on the day of my consult with Dr. Turner. I was equally satisfied with the great atmosphere and professionalism with the staff at the Western Surgery Centre on Lorimer Blvd the day of my surgery. The nurses were amazing and made me feel very comfortable. Now, almost 2 months later, I can honestly say that I am extremely thrilled with my results. Dr. Turner is a exceptional surgeon and is one of the best that the best has to offer. I had asked around before deciding on a surgeon and repeatedly heard that I should go to Dr. Turner, I am very glad that I listened. Thank you Dr. Turner!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I don't know this site even existed, therefore the delay. I had both breast done in 2005. The only thing I can say is they are awful, he did reconstruction after I had breast cancer , the left is about a B cup, the right is C cup and has huge mass of loss tissue on the far right. The stress of breast cancer was enough, but to be mutilated like this was worst, I can't wear any bra as no one fit even the professionals could not fit me , I am embarrassed and no man will look at me, because regardless what I wear you can see how misshaped they are.

Submitted August 13, 2015

had problems following breast augmentation, needed a capsulectomy. He just told me its time to take the implants out. Didn't seem to care about me at all. COLD.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU NEED NOSE SURGERY GO TO AN ENT SPECIALIZING IN RECONSTRUCTIVE RHYNOPLASTY. YOU CAN BE LEFT SCARRED ON THE OUTSIDE AND INSIDE WITH NO HELP IN THIS PROVINCE. YOU ONLY HAVE ONE NOSE

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Robert Turner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Pacificare