Ratings for Dr. Robert Turner

My consult for a BA with Dr Turner was amazing compared to with another. He takes the time, answers everything, got a ton of sizers for me to try and was on time and not rushing. He has so much experience you can trust his judgment.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2019

Extremely disappointed with knowledge as compared to other surgeons offices.!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

This is my second time using Dr Turner for different procedures in the last 12 years. Would highly recommend him and his staff. The care pre and post op by Dr Turner and his staff is exceptional. Amazing results!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

The staff is very nice and helpful I would t trying any other surgeon than DrTurner he is amazing! He did a great job on my breast reduction. I would only recommend this doctor. Consult went smooth he answered all my questions, the day if surgery even thought I was feeling nervous he answer all of my questions confidently with a smile. This doctor trying is a great person.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Was referred to him for a breast reduction. While I do have scarring (it's invasive and I was a little too eager to get back to work delaying my recovery) - but they are perfect and I would do it all over again.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2019

My nostril was botched from a previous Basal Cell Carcinoma surgery. Dr. Turner did a good job of correcting the botch without a skin graft. I also have less scar tissue on the nose now. I am grateful the way it turned out. I would recommend Dr. Turner for plastic surgeon. He is very skilled.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Horrible. Suppose to be a plastic surgeon and hide scars thinks nothing of slashing you across the top of the nose and just leave you completely disfigured. Then you can pay fifteen to twenty thousand us to correct his internal and external nasal devastation.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

I made the right choice going to see Dr. Robert Turner. The staff were caring and helpful. Results were exceptional. Very Happy, should have done this years ago. Dr. Turner took the time to explain my options and review what the surgery would entail. Even for my follow up he was totally professional and caring. I highly recommend going to see him. Can not say thank you enough. He is very talented and is the best. Yahoo my confidence is back. :)

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

Super unsatisfied felt left in the dark and with no options left with empty answers.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

Great team! Very helpful and very satisfied with all services performed.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Dr. Robert Turner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal