Ratings for Dr. Robert Turner

My Breast lift and breast implant surgery went extremely well, recovery wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. my breasts look and feels great.Thank you Dr. Turner.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Amazing experience!! From first walking in .. to end of appointment 100% taken care of !!! My experience couldn't have gone any better. Dr Turner is patient and compassionate.. felt very safe and relaxed talking with him before surgery. Extremely knowledgable..no worries about having surgery..HIGHLY recommended!! Dara a amazing, she is the best !! (Surgery.. Abdomaplasty) love my belly button ! able to get up on own after surgery and walking out fine. Great surgical team ! Never got sick which I have an extremely sensitive stomach to begin with never mind from being put under. Over all A++++

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Had cancer and got breast reconstruction surgery with Dr. Turner, and feeling so much better now. Thank you to everyone involved

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Thank you to Dr. Turner and his entire team. Underwent major breast surgery, happy with the overall experience.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Was in and out of a minor surgery in ten minutes. Quick, efficient, and was literally in a minute before scheduled for my procedure. Really impressed at how quick he is. Very little pain, even without painkillers. Only complaint is his bedside manner - comes off as cold and arrogant, gives you no information aside from what is absolutely necessary, not very personable. But that hardly matters when he's as efficient and skilled as he is.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Got Botox and hydra facial done, feeling refreshed, thanks for being so friendly and making me look great!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I am pleased with my results, thank you so much Dara and Dr. Turner

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Thank you so much for everything you guys do. Very friendly and knowledgable staff. Dr. Turner helped me get the exact look that I was going for.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I have been getting BOTOX as well as Restylane for over 10 years now and I have to say that Heidi Dwyer (the RN at the office who specializes in lip enhancement and improvement of facical wrinkles) at Dr Turner's office does the most amazing, natural job on my face. I have ended up with 'duck lips' and 'joker lips' at other offices but Heidi gives me a full, natural looking pout. She also does a fantastic job with the BOTOX and doesn't overdo things or inject too much product into my face or charge me ridiculous amounts for procedures I don't require. If you are looking to get your lips enhanced this is definitely the girl to see! Five stars! I have been to many places in the city and she is the best!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Turner did an amazing job. I had a breast reduction Minimal pain. He was kind. Professional and caring.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Robert Turner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Healthnet