Ratings for Dr. Robert Turner

Not a man of many words, but most surgeons aren't. He's very professional, will answer any questions or concerns and to the point. I had a breast reduction which is exactly what I had imaged I would look like post op. Very thin incisions and no post op problems. I'm very happy with the overall experience I've had with the office and Dr. Turner.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Painless procedure, not a sign of any bruising, Dara is amazing! Results are fantastic. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

If you like a doctor that will give you 1-2 minutes of their time, schedule no follow up call after the proceedure, doesn’t panswer the ER doctors calls when you end up there with a major infection that puts you in the hospital, then this may be the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I have had a capsuletomy twice with dr. T. I still have pain. He told me you should just have them removed. I have since talked to women who have had augmentation and many woman have issues with their left breasts??

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Had my breath done last week and love them!! Dr Turner was recommended to me by my family physician after I went to 2 others before him and felt uncomfortable . Meet with him before you make a decision with another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Would not see anyone else. Dr Turner is best doc in Winnipeg for BA . My scar is so thin it is barely visable. I have had two other doctors say “you had a good surgeon, incision is very small and not noticeable”.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Have been going to Dr Turners clinic for several years . Had a BA with Dr Turner and love them. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to surgeries, fillers and botox and are never are pushy. Normally I see Darcy who excellent and keeps me looking natural but have seen both injectors and have had great results .

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I had breast augumention over the muscle and the scars that he left were horrible! Bigger than I was told they were going to be and they weren't even straight. Also, after a few months, one of the implants dropped lower than the other. Would never recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I have been going to Dr Turner's office for over 3 years for Botox and Fillers, and I would highly recommend them. Everyone is so knowledgeable and professional not to mention you never have to wait! Darcy does amazing work and is very knowledgable and skilled. I appreciate her honesty and value her opinion as sometimes things I think might look good she will take the time to discuss the reason why a particular treatment might not produce the outcome I was hoping for. So far she has never been wrong and I have always been thrilled with the results. Thank you Darcy for always doing such a stellar job and making me look and feel so good! I have always walk out of her office thrilled with my results, I will continue to refer people to aesthetic solutions.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Everyone I’ve dealt with at this office (from front reception, to Dara, Darcy & Dr. Turner) have been nothing but respectful, professional and extremely helpful. My experiences have been that they go above and beyond. I’ve had several procedures over the past few years, (both minor and major), referred many, will continue to tefee, attend myself and trust this entire office and their top notch service and capabilities!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Robert Turner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients