Ratings for Dr. Robert Turner

My experience was not a great one. The first encounter was with the front staff. I stood and waited without even any eye contact made to acknowledge me and when the lady was ready she just looked at me and said nothing. Am I to read your mind? I am assuming that she wanted my name but I got no "hello", no smile at all, in fact she looked absolutely MISERABLE. Maybe these other reviews had different staff.The doctor was not much better. He was very impersonal ; barely even looking at me...very quickly telling me the procedure that would occur. I am still deciding whether to go ahead or not with my small procedure.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Been to Dr Turner before, excellent doctor. Been to Heidi a few times for Botox and fillers, very good at what she does.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Friendly staff right when you walk in he door!! My Botox has never been better I've been to four different places, Heidi listens and discusses to what you want achieve and manages to do a perfect job every time, with making you look very natural, no frozen face....love it Dare has done excellent laser on my face for pigmentation and also spider veins around my nose, no down time and looking better as soon as I leave!! I'll keep going back Thanks ladies

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Knowledgeable, friendly staff, helpful, never have to wait long.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Very helpful with any questions that I had. The staff was very friendly and helpful with anything I needed.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Very happy with my results. Dr Turner took the time to answer all my questions. And Dara was amazing at always returning calls/emails and helping with post surgery questions.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

My Breast lift and breast implant surgery went extremely well, recovery wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. my breasts look and feels great.Thank you Dr. Turner.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Amazing experience!! From first walking in .. to end of appointment 100% taken care of !!! My experience couldn't have gone any better. Dr Turner is patient and compassionate.. felt very safe and relaxed talking with him before surgery. Extremely knowledgable..no worries about having surgery..HIGHLY recommended!! Dara a amazing, she is the best !! (Surgery.. Abdomaplasty) love my belly button ! able to get up on own after surgery and walking out fine. Great surgical team ! Never got sick which I have an extremely sensitive stomach to begin with never mind from being put under. Over all A++++

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Had cancer and got breast reconstruction surgery with Dr. Turner, and feeling so much better now. Thank you to everyone involved

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Thank you to Dr. Turner and his entire team. Underwent major breast surgery, happy with the overall experience.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Robert Turner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal