Ratings for Dr. Luis E. Torres

I had a appointment I had been waiting 2 months for. 30 minutes before my apt I received a phone call from the office staff saying my apt had been cancelled and I would need to reschedule because I needed a 30 minute apt and not a 15 minute apt since it had 6 months since my last visit. Keep in mind I have been a patient here since 2006. And then I'm told the next available apt is 6 weeks out! And no they can't write me a script of the same medication I had been on for the past 3 years.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr torres has helped me learn to deal with a great personal loss. He is very kind and caring. His office staff are all sweet ladies. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Torres is a very caring physician. We listen to you and answers any questions you have. He is compassionate and empathic. I was very impressed with how thorough he was. I would highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

I would not recommend Luis Torres to even my worst enemy. He should have his medical license revoked. He is a horrible disgusting slob of a so called Dr. he sits in his lazy boy leather recliner chair and plays on his laptop while you explain to him all of your problems. He charges so much for every 15 minutes but they fail to tell you that until you check out. He just likes to take advantage of his patients and take their money and put them on medicine so they will keep coming back every 30 days or he wont fill your rx. This man is a joke and very unprofessional and rude and so is his office staff. I will never go back there and I hope someone finally complains enough to shut him down.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Luis E. Torres's Credentials

• Spanish

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Tavares, FL