Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Hempfield

I used to see Dr. Hempfield at Maitland Chiro, and though he was great. After he left I tried a few other Dr.s who were just not as good. I was thrilled to find his website and new office in Longwood. I just had an appointment with him and feel better already! His new website is drhempfield.com by the way, it took me a few months to find where he went!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I've been going to Dr.Hempfield for as many years as he was at Maitland. I love the treatment both professional and personal. He is super professional and a genuinely super person who cares so much for his patients that when he moved to Longwood - I tracked him down so I could continue treatment with him. He knows my health conditions and goes an extra mile to help me as much as he can and then some. He makes my life more comfortable with all my disabilities. I am so grateful to have him as my Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

the acupuncture i recieved was right on target....worked like magic..very professional and knowledgeable...

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

The staff are nice. He takes walk-in patients, but I always call in first and get in on the time and day I want to. After my very first appointment, my back and neck felt much better. I've seen him as needed since my treatment was complete. He's very friendly, and I've never waited more than 10 minutes to see him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Michael E. Hempfield's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1980)

GHI