Ratings for Dr. Mayssa Aziz-Toppino

Had cataract surgery . No bedside manner . Blows off questions . Need a 1 year follow up I told them I had problems with one eye they gave me an appt 4 months away. I said I had problems they said well that's it

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Saw this doctor once - that was plenty. Way too many choices in Lake County to tolerate a nasty, indifferent attitude from ANY physician. Tried to give her the benefit of the doubt that she was having a "bad day" - unfortunately I've read too many of the same complaints from others, and heard the same exact complaints from some former patients.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

By far the absolute worst bedside manner of anyone I have ever seen in my life. I sat in the waiting room hysterical from scratching my eye. She walked by me numerous times while I was sobbing waiting for my appointment without so much as a glance or hurry to get me back. I have never seen her smile or be nice to anyone while I was there. very nasty person.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Doctor with an additude....will not be going back to her. Too many choices in Clermont to put up with that nonsense.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

I found this doctor very uninformative and arrogant. I felt very rushed and when I would ask her a question, I felt Like I was bothering her. The staff was nice. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

I have taken my daughter to see Dr. Toppino 3-4 times over the last 2 years. The first visit the front office lady was extremely rude and the doctor herself was short and not friendly, but she was pregnant at the time so I chalked it up to hormones or being uncomfortable. The second visit the staff was better and the doctor seemed a little friendlier. However, I scheduled this last appointment for her annual eye exam and explained that she had pink eye and made sure they would be able to do her exam. Once again the staff was rude and when the doctor came in the room she said she would not be able to do the exam due to her infection. Then she stated that she did not have pink eye (she was already seen by her pediatrician), she had a reaction to wearing her contacts too long (she wears them no more than the normal time). Very rude staff and doctor...do not recommend!! There are too many nice doctors around to put up with rudeness!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Very nice doctor. Really seems to care about her patients

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Mayssa Aziz-Toppino's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Clermont, FL