Ratings for Dr. Dominique Haiart

Laporoscopic surgery late last year went off quite well, and for follow up visits have found him to be very thorough. Truly seems to care. Often running quite late. His assistant is amazing. She keeps things running smoothly, and has answers to the little questions that we don't always think to ask when in consultation with the MD. She was greatly missed when away earlier this year.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr H is an awesome doctor/surgeon. He made me feel very comfortable about my gallbladder removal. Surgery went off beautifully and unlike most doctors he didn't charge me (AT ALL) for all the crazy paperwork he had to fill out for my insurance company after they messed up. This may be important to some.. Parking at the Manitoba Clinic is good (close to bldg, has security and is sheltered) too and it won't cost you $10 for the priviledge of parking!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Very kind gentle doctor. Excellent staff. ..........................

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Absolutely fantastic doctor, very experienced, caring, very good manners.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

He did my hernia operation, did not provide any advise after being sent home 20 minutes after surgery. When I called to ask why belly button was sticking out an inch 5 days after surgery he said "if it bothers you come in and we'll cut it off"!!! It did finally go back to semi normal, he could have told me it would instead of scaring the heck out of me. He talked to me like I was stupid and I was burdening him with normal follow up questions but he offered no advice before or after surgery. I did not know what was normal and he did not help. Terrible advisor, surgery spot still troubling me after almost 5 years. Would never recommend him to anyone! Very arrogant and uncaring. I will be calling a different Dr to check the problem he left me with.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

Dr. H. took me on as an emerg patient at the Grace. My surgery was supposed to be routine but turned out to be major and complicated. He was great under pressure. Several months later he did a follow up surgery at 7 Oaks. He has a very positive and pleasant bedside manner. Is mostly on time for appointments. Dr. H. took the time to explain all options and possible complications. He gained my trust quickly. I don't believe his attitude would be any different for male or female patients.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

I had surgery by Dr Haiart a few years back and the whole experience was very professional and top notch. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

WORST DOCTOR I EVER HAD, RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL,TYPICAL ENGLISH MANNERISIM.I THINK IF YOUR A FEMALE PATIENT YOUR OK,MALES BEWARE.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr.Haiart has been there for me from day one he always will go out of his way to help out and give advice and he does leson to you what you have to say. If all the doctors were like him there wouldnt be shortage of doctor and he is the one who should get a big award because he puts lots time in his work and his patients Dr. Haiart thank you so much for helping me out and what you did to me you safed my life and i will always be thankful to you because you are the one in million doctor you are the best

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

He literally saved my life when my appendix were ready to explode! Office visits are not rushed! He did a colonoscopy on me and I honestly didn't feel a thing! He's awesome!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008