Ratings for Dr. William H. Weaver

This physician kept me waiting 2 1/2 hours and then upon arriving in the room that I had been waiting in began to berate me, saying that I had requested "controlled substances" and " I had walked in off the street" when I began to explain that there had been a death in our family and that I have been here longer than expected and will be here even longer that I needed to be established with a doctor here he made it clear that he" did not know me" and he needed to refer me to a "pain management physician" I asked"I need a pain management doctor for Parkinsons medication?" He stated yes. As I was leaving I asked to be refunded the co payment and that I would be contacting my insurance company. He then approached me at the check out counter, I ask the girl behind the desk to refund my co pay. He said that she was to refund me. I stated to Dr.William Weaver that in the 2 1/2 hours that I had been there that he could have had my medical records faxed over but in their paperwork I had filled out the was no release forms. Needless to say I am very unhappy with this situation. I waited the better part of a wek to see this doctor. I am now out of my anxiety medication and will have to wait for another appointment with another doctor. I have willis- ekbom disease and generalized anxiety disorder. I take Parkinsons and anti anxiety meds.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Knowledgeable, wants to keep you healthy. Blunt and Awesome.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

too busy about himself and all he has done to talk about you. Rude. Wait time is way too long. switched dr because he would not treat my issue.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Great staff great PA, but terriable Dr. very rude and all into himself.Changed Dr. because of him miss his nice staff.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Very Knowledgeable,a great staff,you can get your blood work in his office

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010