Ratings for Dr. Kevin A. Radbill

I went to Dr. Radbill several times for different things...physical, illnesses, and tests. I was not impress with him at all. I don't doubt he might generally have a good knowledge of medicine....but does not seem up to date on all medical treatments. I went in for a specific reason...to get tests and request a specific treatment for an issue I was having. He did not listen to me, would not discuss anything with me, and I overall felt judged for even coming in. My other visits were either pointless or rushed...my physical involved basically nothing they don't do at EVERY visit...except blood tests. He was in the room for my physical for less than 5 minutes and was fairly rude. Every time I've been I have felt like he was not friendly....and generally did not want to talk to you, listen to you, or answer any questions.....especially if those questions were about other tests you would like ran or specific treatments. I will not be returning, nor will I suggest going to him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr Radbill is my normal doctor for family and sports related, he is an excellent Doc very informative and punctual. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I've been going to Dr Radbill for 4 years now and I find him very knowledgeable. He does not give you medicines you do not need and always starts with natural ones first. The only thing he could improve on is his records. Sometimes he seems to forget or can't find in his records tests/medicines he gave you in the past and you have to remind him. I have noticed last time I was in the office he was improving his record keeping and I am hoping he will keep that up. Overall a good doctor and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I never have to wait more than 15 min see Dr. Radbill after signing in. He is always friendly and professional. He's a DO, so he takes the time to diagnosis a problem and look at the big picture. And no he doesn't give out Rx like they are candy like other Drs. If he thinks it's viral, he won't give you an antibiotic--this is a good thing. They also take blood in the office-so no traveling to a lab to get blood drawn. Both md and husband see him now and both of us are fans-have also recommended him to other friends who are also patients.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

When Dr. Radbill came into the room, before I could even tell him my symptoms, he abruptly cut me off and said, pick 2 out of however many symptoms you have. He had been in the room for a total of maybe 2 min. before saying this. I couldn't believe it, and this is supposed to be a family doc. I had 3 serious issues and a cold, that was the reason i was there. After dealing with 2, I had to sneak the 3rd in. Because I was sick I didnt realize I forgot to ask for antibiotics for my cold. He made me go back into the waiting room and said you cant come in here with 18 things and expect me to deal w them all. I had 4 not 18 issues. He made me go back into the waiting room and wait 15 minutes before re admitting me only to tell me to get 8 hrs. of sleep, no alcohol, no soda,and lots of water- no antibiotics! Please tell me this is not what managed care has come to! I'm appalled at the way I was treated. Horrible experience, will never return.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Excellent Doc very informative and punctual. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

The Physician was extremely professional, caring and on time.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010