Ratings for Dr. Rodrigo Baltodano

Never seen a doctor with such bad attitude!!! Very unprofessional...

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I have been seeing this docotr for over 10 years. He is thorough, up to date, and is even a professor of medicine at UCF College of Medicine. His staff is busy, like other doctor's practices, but not any different than any other. He is extremely well respected and many of my neighbors see him. I recommend him and his staff without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Very knowledgeable and thorough! Highly recommend !

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Highly professional staff. Strictly run but very organized. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I was admitted to Southlake Hospital and not have a primary. The nurse is there a recommended Dr. Baltodano. His office is very busy, but we were still seeing within 10 minutes. Before I was seen three other doctors but now I only have to see him because he can take care of all my medical problems. I have diabetes high blood pressure and blocked arteries in my heart. That sure makes my life easier. I highly recommend him. His stuff is very kind and he is very caring.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Great experience. The doctor saw me without copayment I couldn't afford and never asked me for later. Very caring and compassionate man.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Horrible experience both with the DR and the Staff. They overcharged me too and wouldn't refund me. I strongly suggest you choose a different Dr.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Incompetent, rude, wrong diagnosis, wrong medications and a complete lunatic when I requested a copy of MY records and asked about meds side effects. Records are scribble and totally illegible which explains why he can't even remember what he's seeing you for or what meds he prescribed. Don't waste your time or money on this QUACK. Another Daddy's boy forced to be a Doctor and clearly is poor at it and hates his job and Patients. Go anywhere else for care as his methods just might kill you.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

HE SUCKS NEVER AGAIN CANT DIAGNOISE ANYTHING PROPERLY BAD EXPEIRENCE

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

He is the worse excuse for a Medical Doctor that I have ever encountered in the many years that I have been under doctor's care for my numerous health conditions. He has miss_diagnosed me three different times with in the 6 months that I began seeing him. First, encounter with him, i was having problems with my stomach and he refused to give me a referral to (my already) gastroenterology doctor. Then when he finally did give me the referral ( only after explaining to him that, that doctor (gastroenterologist) had been seeing me for GERD for several years.) The gastro-doctor odered an ASAP MRI which I couldn't get done right away due to the incompetence of his office staff and the Doctor's refusal to approve the order! Secondly, when he did get the results of the MRI he miss-diagnosed the results of the MRI ( referring me to surgeon for a condition that I didn"t have ( This tells me that he does not have the knowledge that a medical doctor needs to be able to read or medically interpret the medical terminology )as the result he prescribed the wrong medication (for something that was for some totally different condition) . He doesn't care about the patients welfare, he is rude and unprofessional in his treatment of elderly patients. He seems to care only of getting as many patients in even to the point of over booking in order to get his $$$ from medicare and health insurances. He is afraid of filling out any paperwork that requires his signature ( like the renewing of a Handicap Placard Application even when he has the medical history to verify the physical condition in the file already. He says "he is afraid of getting his medical licence taken away. This type of paranoia tells me he has something to hide...big time!! Recently, I request a Doctor"s letter verifying my health condition's that would prohibit me from being able to function if selected for jury duty) which I intended to send to the court along with the jury summons requesting an excusal from appearing. He wouldn't sign that either...saying again that he was not going to lose his medical license and did not want to be summoned to court! He has my medical history file that shows that due to my back condition, I can''t sit in one position too long or stand or walk for along distances> His insists on me getting an MRI in order to sign anything. I do NOT recommend this QUACK He 's got this arrogant "GOD Complex "That it's his way or if you don't like it you can change doctor's And believe that's just what I'm going to do!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Rodrigo Baltodano's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Clermont, FL