Ratings for Dr. Sudhir K. Bhaskar

This doctor is rude and arrogant. He stays just long enough to hear himself talk. He dismisses a patient's medical history. Don't waste your time as he'll just waste yours.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

I had to have a colonoscopy procedure a day after an endoscopy procedure.I was AWAKE FULLY for both. After the endoscopy proc Dr Bhaskar wanted me to have the colonoscopy. I told him only if he "knocked me out" I was awake AGAIN and he continued the procedure even when I asked him to stop, crying and screaming. I will never go through that again! His nurses and other staff however were great, with the execption of not making him stop the procedure.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Wonderful experience! Front desk very pleasant. The doctor took alot of time with me and answered all of my questions. His nurse was very sweet and help get my procedures and additional test scheduled very quickly. I have already told friends and family to go to them!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Staff and doctor are great. Everyone was help, attentive and seemed to really care.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Sudhir K. Bhaskar's Credentials

• Univ Coll Of Med Scis, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1989)